Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sargeant Saylar Siciid, among the 1st wounded from Abudwaq in Laascaanood.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Northkil

Re: Sargeant Saylar Siciid, among the 1st wounded from Abudwaq in Laascaanood.

Postby Northkil » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:31 am

Gubbet I don't think Saylar Siciid is from Caabudwaaq, you should change your title to Balanbale, I have not even heard a single person from Caabudwaaq talk about this conflict haha, my people are not interested stop implicating us in your wishful thinking.

This is Rer Caabudwaaq enjoying gu rains and observing Ramadan
Since when were rer siyaad not rer caabudwaaq :shock: is you stupid or are you playing which is it nio becos that statement is ignorant as hell, I know plenty rer siyaad and rer warsame born and raised in caabudwaaq ma adigaa ka xigsan karo magaalada who are you to be saying that and bdw contrary to ur claim rer caabudwaaq have spoken about Laascaanood, I’ve seen the Ugaas address it twice are you gonna now say the Ugaas is not reer caabudwaaq. Cabdi Sugule who is reer siyaad xuseen spoke about the Laascaanood situation and his clip went viral on most social media platforms is he not rer caabudwaaq? Dabcasar goes live every night about it with no less then 400 viewers watching him and his grandfather was one of the founders of the place. Caabudwaaq soo ardul-sade ma aheyn ya u taqaanaa rer caabudwaaq? Waxas nama qabato nio bal dib isugu laabo.

KacdoonSool
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KacdoonSool » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:40 am

For Gods sake do you Guys have to respond to every Troll pretending to be Marehan ?

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:09 pm

Gubbet I don't think Saylar Siciid is from Caabudwaaq, you should change your title to Balanbale, I have not even heard a single person from Caabudwaaq talk about this conflict haha, my people are not interested stop implicating us in your wishful thinking.

Dalalaos..who said reer siyaad hussein don’t live in cabudwaaq

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:54 pm

What the hell is a qalas? :lol:

I wouldn't call this a war. More of a prolonged Skirmish. :lol:
Mise dagaalka waxaan u naqiin waala bedelay?
Abkoow, it is the inverse. Beesha Hawiye only knows "urban" war where any bazuuka or bullet fired hits the "enemy" neighborhood maybe a block away separated by an invisible Crips & Bloods like turf boundary ("qadka cagaaran").

You hit couple buildings, distupt enough street travel and y'all end it by Maqrib prayers saying "ay, I need to go buy cigarettes and stuff in your block so let's call it a truce."

This is the closest to "conventional" war that Somalis have seen since the USC vs Darod days.

There is an actual group engaged around a territory and another group in the the territory.

They lobby artillery and occasionally engage face to face offenses by cavalry (ambushing bases and supply lines).

The battlefield is wide open space.

Somaliland cannot capture Laascaanood and SSC cannot immediately overcome the amount of weapons and war resources Somaliland has racked up last 30 yesrs relative to all other Somalis.

So really SSC is waiting for the supplies coming from west and Hargeisa to start depleting or getting thinner, that is when they can over power the Sland bases and either severe the supply line completely going behind their bunkers or force them to completely retreat.

Urban warfare is by far the toughest bro much more complex.

Hulkujir

Postby Hulkujir » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:18 pm

Since when were rer siyaad not rer caabudwaaq :shock: is you stupid or are you playing which is it nio becos that statement is ignorant as hell, I know plenty rer siyaad and rer warsame born and raised in caabudwaaq ma adigaa ka xigsan karo magaalada who are you to be saying that and bdw contrary to ur claim rer caabudwaaq have spoken about Laascaanood, I’ve seen the Ugaas address it twice are you gonna now say the Ugaas is not reer caabudwaaq. Cabdi Sugule who is reer siyaad xuseen spoke about the Laascaanood situation and his clip went viral on most social media platforms is he not rer caabudwaaq? Dabcasar goes live every night about it with no less then 400 viewers watching him and his grandfather was one of the founders of the place. Caabudwaaq soo ardul-sade ma aheyn ya u taqaanaa rer caabudwaaq? Waxas nama qabato nio bal dib isugu laabo.

I agree with Suldaanka Rer Siyaad Xuseen who said Ilahay hakala qaboojiyo, and the Ugaas who send baaq nabadeen, this is our sentiment, perhaps Rer Balanbale have another sentiment, then go right ahead and speak it without using our name.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:40 pm

For Gods sake do you Guys have to respond to every Troll pretending to be Marehan ?
:up: :som:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:57 am

The funny thing is Saylar is Rer Cismaan Siyaad, who, if not in Goohwayne, are mostly in Caabudwaaq. Folks like Reer Dirir Cadcad (Dr Shaafici in Mogadishu whose father died in Caabudwaaq in recent years) are Rer Cismaan Siyaad. The first morning I came to Caabudwaaq, I left my maternal cousin's house quietly around 5 a.m to go walk to town. Hadba qof ayaan oranayey point me the way with a nice middle aged Reer Xirsi lady walking with me the first half of the distance and a nice older Celi man the second half of the way. Right when you are coming in town opposite Siigadheere Bore high standing borehole, I grabbed a bottle of water from a shop next to the gas station and the guy turned out to be Reer Warsame! Then I walked down a little and sat by a lady and her daughter having a tea stand where the road forks into multiple lanes near the right most corner. Wallahi that lady kolkay i haybsatay and I said "Reer Siyaad" she was like "ba'aa [ :lol: ] naa rooti iigu keen wiilka" to her daughter and then told me she is Reer Siyaad herself. She turned out to be Reer Cismaan Siyaad and when I told her my "ina'yo" she knew my dad, my uncles, even my paternal Reer Maxamed Siyaad grandfather and Rer Cabdille Siyaad paternal grandmother and they haven't even been in Mudug for over 40 years!

Anyways I knew Rer Cismaan Siyaad were mostly Reer Caabudwaaq but she confirmed it. So this gentleman Saylar Siciid is actually "Reer Caabudwaaq" as a Reer Cismaan Siyaad even if Reer Siyaad Mudug branch are mostly in Balanbale!

The galls of a Guriceelian like our friend here oo Caabudwaaq Mareexaan ka xigsanaya, Mareexaane Daarood ka xigsanaya just because Reer Dalal are his reer abti waa mucjisooyinka internetka loogu yimid. :mrgreen:

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:39 am

Aun.

Hulkujir

Postby Hulkujir » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:44 am

Voltage indhoadeegas maxaa ka faidee ? you are a good story teller but everyone who is MX on here knows hayb ahaan waxaa tahay Rer siyaad and your deegaan is Balanbale and to its south the Ceelgaab region more than 80km from Caabudwaaq. lies without purpose during Ramadan subxanallah.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:30 am

Meh.

Northkil

Postby Northkil » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:50 pm

The funny thing is Saylar is Rer Cismaan Siyaad, who, if not in Goohwayne, are mostly in Caabudwaaq. Folks like Reer Dirir Cadcad (Dr Shaafici in Mogadishu whose father died in Caabudwaaq in recent years) are Rer Cismaan Siyaad. The first morning I came to Caabudwaaq, I left my maternal cousin's house quietly around 5 a.m to go walk to town. Hadba qof ayaan oranayey point me the way with a nice middle aged Reer Xirsi lady walking with me the first half of the distance and a nice older Celi man the second half of the way. Right when you are coming in town opposite Siigadheere Bore high standing borehole, I grabbed a bottle of water from a shop next to the gas station and the guy turned out to be Reer Warsame! Then I walked down a little and sat by a lady and her daughter having a tea stand where the road forks into multiple lanes near the right most corner. Wallahi that lady kolkay i haybsatay and I said "Reer Siyaad" she was like "ba'aa [ :lol: ] naa rooti iigu keen wiilka" to her daughter and then told me she is Reer Siyaad herself. She turned out to be Reer Cismaan Siyaad and when I told her my "ina'yo" she knew my dad, my uncles, even my paternal Reer Maxamed Siyaad grandfather and Rer Cabdille Siyaad paternal grandmother and they haven't even been in Mudug for over 40 years!

Anyways I knew Rer Cismaan Siyaad were mostly Reer Caabudwaaq but she confirmed it. So this gentleman Saylar Siciid is actually "Reer Caabudwaaq" as a Reer Cismaan Siyaad even if Reer Siyaad Mudug branch are mostly in Balanbale!

The galls of a Guriceelian like our friend here oo Caabudwaaq Mareexaan ka xigsanaya, Mareexaane Daarood ka xigsanaya just because Reer Dalal are his reer abti waa mucjisooyinka internetka loogu yimid. :mrgreen:
I know reer dirir very well and what you said about rer cismaan siyaad serves as a great example besides I’m sure it’s common knowledge that CW is home to all of us regardless of what branch so it really is a non issue.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.