Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SomaliSpot has an entire thread attacking Voltage

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KacdoonSool
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

SomaliSpot has an entire thread attacking Voltage

Postby KacdoonSool » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:46 am

Sahal is such a weird guy the same with the Kees thing, Voltage is probably the most miskeen guy among the Darods on snet over the years I have never seen him insult clans let alone xaawadle

There is something about this guy that triggers them the same with Skywalkers emotional connection to Voltage

I have observed the same with Bendover losing it over OD despite OD being the least anti Isaaq snetteres among the Khatumo people

This is clearly psychological.... will love to study this....

They never attack me despite the fact that I am way more nasty and qabiliste

I am sorry guys we used to drive around with a fancy landcruise in the 1980s MOD regime and sometimes used to slap your men if we felt you deserved it get over it worse things happened during the Apartheid regime in South Africa and Jim crow in the South :lol:

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Re: SomaliSpot has an entire thread attacking Voltage

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:28 am

Nayaa this is not darood spot where you can orgasm about siyaads era and some made up fictional story about isaaqs getting slapped I doubt it. Everyone has guns and you would just get a bullet to the dome.

Couple days ago you were saying you wanted to get gangbanged by the Somaliland army and now your insulting them. Please make up your mind.

I hate that place shitspot I don't even know why they call it somalispot they should just call it darood spot because that's exactly what it is a gathering spot for darood doofaar faqash and all that nonsense if your isaaq that place will ban you if you win an argument against these doofaar they will ban you. If you have a Somaliland dp they will ban you if you call majeerteen jareerteen they will ban u. That place is just for darood everyone that is isaaq has already been banned their is nobody left .... siyaad Barre himself might aswell run somalispot because if your isaaq you don't last long I hate that place

Don't quote that shithole they don't deserve the free promotion its a darood spot for doofaar.

Rifaad

Postby Rifaad » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:10 am

Somalispot is for majeerteen to be precise. I remember a member once called the forum cesspool and degenerate as well called Majeerten Zinjibar and dhabacayo his IP address was banned for good. :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:42 pm

Tanker, concerning them,

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:36 pm

Tanker, concerning them,

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.