Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo: 126000 Likes • 40000 comments | HSM: 14000 Likes • 1000 comments

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Farmaajo: 126000 Likes • 40000 comments | HSM: 14000 Likes • 1000 comments

Postby Gubbet » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:47 am

A Tale of Two Men,
The Same Message,
The Public Response.

Love Can't Be Bought
A Somali Adaptation

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: Farmaajo: 126000 Likes • 40000 comments | HSM: 14000 Likes • 1000 comments

Postby skywalker25 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:27 am

You do know you can buy both likes and comments?

Secondly this proves another point that Farmaajo support is more social media than real life. HMS is old school he lets his action to the talking.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:47 pm

Secondly this proves another point that Farmaajo support is more social media than real life. HMS is old school he lets his action to the talking.
You are trolling.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:24 am

You are trolling.
No he is not , you are trolling. Farmaajo is not coming. And there won't be an other mareexaan head of the state for the next couple of decades. That's not bad , it's good for you yaanbada qaatoo beerihiina qota. Dameerku dameerkaad taqaanay maaha, qabyaalad baad bartay , danbaabidhuu nafta kaaga qaadaya walaahi hadaad ag marto. Awal isagoo marku muufada cuno seexdaad taqaane imika maba seexdo , hassan sheekh wejigiisa dhafar badan baa Ka muuqda. He is working hard.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:26 am

The clan anthem is;
  • SADE SOO ROGAAL CELI
    • SADE IS RESTORED; ETERNALLY

The clan motto is;
  • MAREEXAAN DHIIGIIS LAYSMA TUSO
    • MAREHAN ANSWERS THE CALL; ALWAYS

The clan warning is;
  • QAAN MAREEXAAN WAA QAAXO KUGU MAQAN
    • MAREHAN DUES ARE BALANCED; IN PERPETUITY

The clan banner says;
  • MAREEXAAN MARKII LOO YAABO, ALLAH U YASIRO
    • GOD'S GRACE BESTOWS VICTORY ON MAREHAN, FOREVER

All these attributions, my friend Yusuf, were given to MX with the exception of "Sade Soo Rogaal Celi;" which was internally derived.

And they all speak to rising "again."

In fact, I have identified that almost singularly and uniquely among their ethnic group the Somali attributions to Marehan do not only contain but are entirely composed of "Future-Perfect-In-Past Tense" linguistic structure.

The "celin" is in the FUTURE compared to the "soo" or need to do it but which are all in the PAST when it "rogaal" has happened. Or the "restoration" is in the FUTURE compared to the "need" to be but which are all in the PAST when "restored."

Similarly "Qaan Mareexaan Waa Qaaxo kugu Maqan" the "kugu maqan" is in the FUTURE as compared to the "qaan" but which are both in the PAST when the "qaaxo" has happened.

It is a "future" deterrent, it is a "past" warning and it is a "present" lesson.

An attribution for rising "again" means to have even possibly failed "before."

That is perhaps the most humbling and enduring personal strength; to take FEAR out of FAILURE---it means you will take RISK, you will be bold, you will be incredibly decisive and proactive.

And that my friend is why Marehan does things that always ends up shaking the Somali imagination out of the limits we gave it---

---because they have absolute, unshakeable confidence that they will rise "again."

Farmaajo will soon return.

And if he personally cannot, Marehan will.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:05 am

HSM is the president now. Time to move on buddy.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:08 am

HSM is the president now. Time to move on buddy.

Time to move on? Do you know what it means to be a free man?

I am from the bloodline that is central to Somalis 500 years ago as the "Master of the Second Conquest" recorded in the Futuh because I didn't accept the fight ended with Portuguese killing of Imam Ahmed and in fact avenged him by killing Galawdewos. The blood line that caused Jubbaland being removed from Kenya because I didn't accept British overbearing imposition. The bloodline that shot the bullet that started the Italo-Abyssinian war because I didn't accept the seizure of Shilabo. The bloodline who as the "Unione Merehan" was the only clan party to win representation during Italian rule because I didn't accept two party autocracy. The bloodline that did coup d'etat because I didn't accept neocolonialism. The bloodline that defeated USC in the regions to bring Somalia to civil war stalemate because I didn't accept Somalia without my input. The bloodline that singularly for the last decade defeated Uhuru Kenya's political goals even with helicopter gunships and thousands of foreign troops because I didn't accept outside imposition.

Move on?

I am afraid of coming across profoundly rude and despicable if I responded to your "advice" by pointing out the relevant and appropriate inverse it deserves pointing out.
Last edited by Gubbet on Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:26 am

^Everything you just said is false. If you defeated USC, adeerkeen msb(AUN) would have died peacefully in Gedo.
Move on dude, and stop inventing stories to help you cope.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:33 am

^Everything you just said is false. If you defeated USC, adeerkeen msb(AUN) would have died peacefully in Gedo.
Ok. I didn't defeat USC [and you as "Asha Aidid'] in Gedo, Kismaayo, western Galmudug in the Battle of Feero Qumumux, and helped defeat it in southern Puntland with the Battle of Gaalkacyo.

And I am not why there was no "Somalia" to control by them.

You are a very, very weird guy. Weirdly sullen and 'small' and resentful. It is like 'habar masayrsan.'

You calling Siad Barre "adeerkeen" leaves me with this reaction 👇

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:36 am

Yes, I realize what I just wrote is not nice---at all---but the guy is not a nice person at all either so that's that for disclaimer.

BestP

Postby BestP » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:56 am

Farmajo has the support of :

Gadabursi
Ciise (minus the elites)
Ogaden (minus sections of re Cabdille &MK)
Isaaq ( minus Baha Iidoor )
All Digil and Mirif
All 0.5
Hawiye (let's say 30% support Farmajo)
All Marexaan
Biimaal Dir

Farmajo enjoys the support of the majority of the Somali thus, the likes and comments are valid.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:02 am

Harti maxaad uga reebtay, even a majority, not just a plurality, of the Majeerteen "people" support Farmaajo let alone all of Dhulbahante and Warsangeli.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Ok. I didn't defeat USC [and you as "Asha Aidid'] in Gedo, Kismaayo, western Galmudug in the Battle of Feero Qumumux, and helped defeat it in southern Puntland with the Battle of Gaalkacyo.

And I am not why there was no "Somalia" to control by them.

You are a very, very weird guy. Weirdly sullen and 'small' and resentful. It is like 'habar masayrsan.'

You calling Siad Barre "adeerkeen" leaves me with this reaction 👇
Siad Barre waa adeerkay waana ka xumahay hoostiina in lagala baxay. Nin rag ah buu ahaa laakiin garab waayay.
faanka iyo bakhbakhda kuwa aan taariikhda aqoon ula tag sxb.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:14 pm

Farmajo has the support of :

Gadabursi
Ciise (minus the elites)
Ogaden (minus sections of re Cabdille &MK)
Isaaq ( minus Baha Iidoor )
All Digil and Mirif
All 0.5
Hawiye (let's say 30% support Farmajo)
All Marexaan
Biimaal Dir

Farmajo enjoys the support of the majority of the Somali thus, the likes and comments are valid.

If you have to lie try get your facts straight.

What’s isaaq and bah iidoor?

BestP

Postby BestP » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:39 pm

Duufle

Isaaq aka Iidoor are divided into two

Garxajis
Baha Iidoor aka Marya-alool aka Jeegaan

Majority of Garxajis support Farmajo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.