Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

your advice is very important for me

Arimaha qoyska maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nin_daalan

your advice is very important for me

Postby nin_daalan » Thu May 29, 2008 3:21 am

Iam really very steress full about some thing which Ihave not get any idea of how to solve it.
Its my wife,
one night we were doing some thing pvt she said to me my exis boyfreind was better than you he was not doing like this,
since that time I really did not become normal every time I tell my self to divorce her but there is children so
plz take it serious i need help tell me the best way Ican safe my lovely kids and my self as well

SUMAYA02

Re: your advice is very important for me

Postby SUMAYA02 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:52 pm

so let me ask you something i think what your wife had said to you is the worst thing to say to a man specially a man your married to and the fastest way to kill a man's spirit . she had no right to say that to you. but my question to you is was your wife previously married to an other man? and when she said what she said was she mad at you?

you sound a good man for not taking an action right away to divorce her if it was my husband he would be long gone..looool any ways
if you do what your suppose to do as a husband/father then she is wrong for saying that i would advise you to sit with her after the kids are in bed one night and ask her why she said what she said and if she is not sexually not satisfied being your wife that should give you an answer what your next step should be.

a Muslim women is not suppose to be talking like that to her husband i fight with my husband but i never ever make him feel less of a man or other man are better then him in my opinion he is one in a MILLION none like him out there

good luck let me know how it goes best wishes for you and your family

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:37 pm

awww miskiin, walaal waa caadi. married couples go through a lot of things and intimacy is a big one im sure. anyhow, try asking her what she likes and maybe change. marriage is all about compromise! be patient don't just rush to divorce.

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:26 am

She's cheating on you!! :roll:

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:49 am

You soft ass nigga, why don't you chris brown her ass?!

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:58 am

That is what I call Humiliation walahi,A wife is NOT supposed to talk like that to her Husband.
what a disgraceful wifey You have! :down:

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:38 am

Brother,next time just hit it from di back, I'm sure if u spice things up, things will work for the better. True :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.