Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Am i in love or obsessed?

Arimaha qoyska maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
yasmin muuse

Postby yasmin muuse » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:51 pm

holle guys%gals

am newly married and all i think about is him(my husband) if he is t whit me or sitting next two me i wonder if he is thinking off me what is he thinking about i wonder if he loves me the way i love hem or he loves me less or more i watch hem secretly when his sleeping think about sometimes commuting suicide if he leave me or i would now does he love me lesser than he did before. we was boyfriend and girlfriend before we got married fore 6 moth. and it was hem who wanted two got married. soo my question is is this normal?

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Am i in love or obsessed?

Postby suga_n_spice » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:34 pm

:lol:

i dont know sis, but im sure it's nothin big. young couples are like that, but don't love him too much in such little time, u might run out!

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm

sometimes commuting suicide if he leave me
Wow that is a bit extreme. Aniga hadaan ahaan lahaa your husband, I would be very concerned. It is sweet that you love him that much but calm the fock down little bit. :lol:

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:24 am

Try to find another hobby this will decrease uR obssesion. :|

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:52 am

Tell him you'll kill yourself if he leaves you and see what he does. If he leaves your ass, you have your answer. :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm

holle guys%gals

am newly married and all i think about is him(my husband) if he is t whit me or sitting next two me i wonder if he is thinking off me what is he thinking about i wonder if he loves me the way i love hem or he loves me less or more i watch hem secretly when his sleeping think about sometimes commuting suicide if he leave me or i would now does he love me lesser than he did before. we was boyfriend and girlfriend before we got married fore 6 moth. and it was hem who wanted two got married. soo my question is is this normal?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Definitly obsessed :mrgreen:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

ITS GOOD TO LOVE YOUR HUSBAND

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 am

holle guys%gals

:lol: :lol:
The enlarged is just crazy though.. :shock: :down:

Byootuhful
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Byootuhful » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 am

You watch him whilst he sleeps? :?

Potential killer ba ila tahay...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.