Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Wife Emotionally gone to anther guy what should I do

Arimaha qoyska maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gentleman5691

My Wife Emotionally gone to anther guy what should I do

Postby Gentleman5691 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:06 am

I AM CONFUSED!! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT
About two months ago my wife crisscrossed Dubai couple of times visiting number of different countries in Europe and the Arabian Gulf countries and then came back. One night while we were on our Matrimonial bed, having a little chat before the climax, her mobile went ringing.
My wife answered the phone and there was that man talking to her. My wife went on laughing, giggling, smiling, and basically more happy than usual. At the end of their conversation I asked her who the nice guy was.
She looked at me and said imaging that man with the [BUUFIS] was willing to surrender his $10.000 to a lady whom he doesn’t know her just for a promise to get him out of there. Stupid she added
I asked her do you know him. She said I barely know him. She said my 1st time in Dubai I went to an expensive Somali Hotel, and I met him through the use of his Taxi Cab. He told me I shouldn’t be in such an expensive Hotel. Ever since I kept calling him whenever I need a Taxi Cab.
My 2nd time in Dubai he connected me to that Nice and cheap furnished Somali apartment and that was how we came to know each other. Now he wants me to find a lady who is willing to take his money in return for sponsorship. Then we went to sleep and that was it.
All over sudden my wife kept coming with an excuse ones every week or so telling me darling I am not in the mood tonight can I sleep in the living room. I didn’t understood the sudden change of her mood so one night I went to spy on her.
Now the tricky bit of it all appeared in front of my own eyes. I caught her laughing, giggling, and over the moon and even worse this time they were doing it on the Skype watching each other’s moves. I couldn’t get everything that they were saying to each other because I was spying them from a distance, but I did hear her saying don’t be stupid.
Now I am very much confused. Should I confront her?. Should I wait little longer. I need some advice, especially the women’s advice because they likely to read her Brain better than the guys. Please give me your advice on how to face this tragedy. :? :? :? :? :?

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: My Wife Emotionally gone to anther guy what should I do

Postby BlueBlood » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:07 am

:damn: :damn:

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:17 am

:russ:

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 am

Menace.
Give up man, no body is falling for you.
lol at family section. :lol:

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:38 am

Take it easy!
have you got kids ?
if you don't have kids then she istechnically a xalaal girlfriend and girlfriend do not last unless share!

If she got kids then nothing will happen, it just in your head !!!!

Anyway take it easy and next time don't let your wife travel alone!

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:50 am

Menace alert.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:55 am

beryahan talo doonkii baa batay. anagaa belaayo aragnay adeer ilaahay la kaashoo na dhaafi.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 am

Temporarily, I approved this nick to show you M2S and Granpa will never leave SNet

Remember ayuutoUrursi :pac:

I will give one more day to breath.....

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:57 am

Lol. Summer summertime. Cajiib.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.