Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I NEED ADVISE

Arimaha qoyska maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nura2006

I NEED ADVISE

Postby nura2006 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:26 am

I need some advice for my friend. she is married to a somalian man and has children,he is a complete waste of space and takes no responsibility for his children and i mean if he found 2 pounds in the house and there was no shopping he would buy fag with it rather than something for his wife and kids, i am sure he hits her still , i know he used to hit her. he also swears at her .her nebi and deen. i am not married but and beleive if there is no love then marriege should end, my friend thinks people will talk about her if she asks for divorce but you only get ONE LIFE AND YOU SHOULD MAKE IT A HAPPY ONE. i aslo think this is really bad for her children as every child is intitle to a happy famtily home, i don't know what to do please help

Raaxeeye!
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raaxeeye! » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:47 pm

Maybe she loves him exactly the way he's, Why are you bothering them. some people do like rough lifestyle.

Raaxeeye!
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raaxeeye! » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:48 pm

Maybe she loves him exactly the way he's, Why are you bothering them. some people do like rough lifestyle.

Edna69

Re: I NEED ADVISE

Postby Edna69 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:10 am

i dont think she even likes him, but the think is she is a somali lady she is probably thinking if she leaves him she wont get an other husband, but you know what tell her to get life and i am sure if she is a nice propar wife wallaahi got will help her get some one better then him.............

nura2006

Postby nura2006 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:46 pm

she has finally left him so

many thanks for the advise

nasringurl

Postby nasringurl » Tue May 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi Nura i have been reading alot of promlems u posted in a different forums, one about ur self another one for ur little cousin and now i see a problem about ur friend, so i wonder are you joking or you telling the truth??

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.