Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The wife

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rapidwolverine

The wife

Postby Rapidwolverine » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Will the relationship with the wife is going pear shaped. Marriage is a very tolling process. I work hard all day at work come home tired and it feels like I am at work at home. The wife does nothing just sits on her FAT ARSE all day.
I'm starting to get sick of her face. Each day she doesn't change I begin to lose respect for her and don't want to see her untill she changes on her own accord.

What should I do? I don't want to force her to change also she is a very hard headed person(i.e. stupid) so thinks with her heart rather than brain so things get heated very easily. I see no point in arguing with a foolish person. But I need my wife to be a wife!!! What should I do people. I awai your responses experts didn't reply to my other comments. So now I made a topic. I wait.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The wife

Postby Methylamine » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Do you have kids? If not, #ontothenextone

Rapidwolverine

Postby Rapidwolverine » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm

No kids but we only got married last summer. We were so compabitle the chemistry was there every fit I chased her a lot wasted a lot of money. I will not give up on this. I have never quit on anything in life and I shall not start now.

Rapidwolverine

Postby Rapidwolverine » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 pm

She's even let herself go. She used to go to gym before we got married and always went on diets and didn't order much at restaurants now she is balloning and is so lazy doesn't go to the gym. Her body is untoned all she does is sit at home on the laptop on forums, social networking god knows what. Thats another worry her interacting on forums who knows who she talks to?!?!!?!?!?!?

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm

^ you're on a forum yourself, so what does that say about you? :? your 'stupid' and 'foolish' wife deserves better than some loser who insults her on a forum. i hope she takes you for everything you've got. :down:

Rapidwolverine

Postby Rapidwolverine » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm sorry I take back those rude things I said about her. I love my wife but she is very frustrating! I was angry I said things out of that alone.
Anyway yes I am on a forum but not daily and I have a purpose. She sits on the couch all day doing god knows what on forums. I am seriously thinking of banning her on the internet she could be interacting with men!

PS. Yes she takes me for what she's got because I am a hard working indivdual who accepts all her faults and never abuses her over them in anyway shape or form.

Rapidwolverine

Postby Rapidwolverine » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:49 pm

PPS. Its good to have a female opinion very welcome. I have no one to vent my frustration and tell my story too as its very personal and I don't share our problems in the real word. Cyber advice will be very very beneficial to me so I can find a way to solve her many issues and how I can change them for the better of our marriage.

Rapidwolverine

Postby Rapidwolverine » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Where are the experts?????

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 pm

miskiin, talow ninkan xagu ku danbeyey :lol:

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 am

:lol: i wonder what happened? most newlyweds I know gain massive weight in the first year :shock:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.