Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dear FEMALES

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Witticism

Dear FEMALES

Postby Witticism » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:05 am

I'm fedup.Done. Finished. I always hear stories about girls not being able to trust guys because they cheated, or treated them bad, or hit them. I always hear stories of girls saying they just don't want to be with guys because of past relationship. Say that you are waiting for a good guy etc. But why the fuck when you get a good GREAT guy you ignore him, call him your best friend or some shit like that and when he falls for you, you give him some bullshit how you are not ready for a relationship..then two hours later you are f-king some asshole who clearly didn't a fuck about you before. Dear females...you constantly wonder where the good guys are. They're out there....I'm just letting you know that you're the ones making us scarce.

sincerely

A good guy....or rather new found Asshole.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Re: Dear FEMALES

Postby greenday » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 am

*sobbing* I dont know :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: its a girl thing :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS. no girl would ignore a perfect guy :up:

Witticism

Postby Witticism » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:30 am

Easy for you to say that, Greenday..... :P

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 am

Vicious cycle, cycle's vicious

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 am

Why darling?

Witticism

Postby Witticism » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 am

Why darling?
Because girls mean the opposite of what they say

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 am

If a girl calls you her friend, ignore her, blank her calls, delete her from FB and cut all contact with her, if she want a male friend she can go get herself a gay dude.

Also good guys finish last :|

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 am

Why darling?
Because girls mean the opposite of what they say
Yaa kusheege waxas :x I mean what i say, sure girls like rude boys thats because they are adrenaline, they keep you on your toes but if the "good" is only that waa boring! So a girls want a bit of both world :up:

When i say rude i dont mean xoolo i just mean a man with bit of roughness :lol: :lol:
Last edited by greenday on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:47 am

Warrr shut the fuck up homosexualkaa tahay wass!! Gabda xunxun buu ka calacalaa, ma wuxu ma bajaq baa?

Just wait till the oil money comes then buy as many bitches as you want, f-king wecel bila qaniis!!

Witticism

Postby Witticism » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 am

If a girl calls you her friend, ignore her, blank her calls, delete her from FB and cut all contact with her, if she want a male friend she can go get herself a gay dude.

looool..You took it a bit extreme, but you are right and it's always the guy's fault for them to be labeled as "friend"....it wouldn't have happened if you show your intentions and take charge from the begining..usually guys hang around too much, not knowing they will be placed in the 'friendzone?.... :P

Witticism

Postby Witticism » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 am

Warrr shut the fuck up homosexualkaa tahay wass!! Gabda xunxun buu ka calacalaa, ma wuxu ma bajaq baa?

Just wait till the oil money comes then buy as many bitches as you want, f-king wecel bila qaniis!!
:lost:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:55 am

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:56 am

looool..You took it a bit extreme, but you are right and it's always the guy's fault for them to be labeled as "friend"....it wouldn't have happened if you show your intentions and take charge from the begining..usually guys hang around too much, not knowing they will be placed in the 'friendzone?.... :P
Are we talking about Somali Girls :?: cuz Somali girls are so predictable yet so unpredictable at the same time. If she puts you in the friend zone cut all ties with her, you dont need a female friend, maxaa isku sheegeysin :?:

Witticism

Postby Witticism » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:03 am

Are we talking about Somali Girls :?: cuz Somali girls are so predictable yet so unpredictable at the same time. If she puts you in the friend zone cut all ties with her, you dont need a female friend, maxaa isku sheegeysin :?:

:up: :up:

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.