Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dear FEMALES

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dear FEMALES

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 am

its hard to know if somaligirl fancies you or just she is a friend because she would talk to you anyway and has no restrictions. But if she stopping you before you seen her I think she does.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 am

every "bad" guy was once a "good" guy until a female came around, we all know that and we all blame them bloody females. But listen mate, don't let it get to ya alright. :up:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:38 pm

'cause men are complicated :up:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Calaacal badana no wonder no girl liks you. :down:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 pm

:lol:

How is it the girl's fault that she doesn't like you? You are changing yourself and your personality into something else so that she likes you? SMH. If I saw a girl do that I would smack her, so slap yourself.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:24 pm

:lol:

How is it the girl's fault that she doesn't like you? You are changing yourself and your personality into something else so that she likes you? SMH. If I saw a girl do that I would smack her, so slap yourself.
I think you're mistaken. He's not changing his personality in hopes of getting her. His new self is a result of it all.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:38 pm

He is turning himself into the guy she chose over him. What does that tell you?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:44 pm

He is turning himself into the guy she chose over him. What does that tell you?
It tells me he no longer cares enough to be polite and friendly. Being nice hasn't been getting him where he wants. There's no reciprocation for kindness. There's no point. Kindness is sought but when it's presented it's ignored. So he'll drop some inhibitions and do as he pleases, with little regard for others. There is no want here. He isn't doing it to please anyone or catch an eye. He isn't turning himself into anyone, he simply stopped caring.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Being nice hasn't been getting him where he wants.
Because
There's no reciprocation for kindness.
Therefore
he no longer cares enough to be polite and friendly.
Sadly
There's no point.

He is letting some random chick define who he is by letting what she did change who he is. No one wants a doormat and if he was one he should toughen up lakin there is nothing wrong with being polite...the friendly well, if he was friendly can you blame her for calling him a friend lol.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Being nice hasn't been getting him where he wants.
Because
There's no reciprocation for kindness.
Therefore
he no longer cares enough to be polite and friendly.
Sadly
There's no point.

He is letting some random chick define who he is by letting what she did change who he is. No one wants a doormat and if he was one he should toughen up lakin there is nothing wrong with being polite...the friendly well, if he was friendly can you blame her for calling him a friend lol.
:lol: :lol:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

The only problem I see with what he shared is the fact that he was her friend. It was probably an average friendship or acquaintance.

Friendships are difficult enough as they are, no need to throw gender into the mix.

But in the general sense, I feel what he said is true.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Why do guys have to be one of 2 extremes you either have the sac sac who thinks he can guilt you into being in a relationship and there is the moron who thinks acting like an ape is attractive. Oh the cross that women are forced to bare.

What's wrong with the middle?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Being in the middle results in her catching feelings. Someone who can actually listen and converse without flirting/touching, who remembers ques and interests, blah blah.

That's a friend, and usually she ends up falling for him....

unless she's the horrible type as stated here.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:26 pm

This had nothing to do with being female and everything to do with being human. If you let them, people will take advantage of you. Do girls fall for the guy who hangs around and acts like a friend? Do they realise one random day that what they've been looking for was right infront of them?

In most cases no. He's a filler. An insurance, just in case nothing better come along. Harsh, but true.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm

So, it's nothing to do with being female, but everything to do with being a guy. Lol.

Yes, what you said is true. Those that actually acknowledge the "friend" are few and far between.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.