Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

>>>SNet Annual Relationship Topic<<<

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: >>>SNet Annual Relationship Topic<<<

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm

I will put her on insurence and if I suspect her trying to be slick I will get rid of her myself and collect her insurence money. :ugeek:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm

I've had a change of heart. I used to think people who prepare themselves for divorce before marriage were nutters lakin I'm thinking they may have a point.

Do you believe in happily ever after or will you stash away some of your assets just in case things go south?
i dont believe happily ever.... life has ups and downs, im prepared thing can go down as an old rer miyi said: hadee wah so'on wayan wa alhamdullilah, hadey so'adana wa rabi 3alameen.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Shirib I thought men wanted to be "head of the house" and "decision makers" and "leaders". So then at the end you have to take responsibility for what goes down in your own home. Be a man

hadee wah so'on wayan wa alhamdullilah, hadey so'adana wa rabi 3alameen.
I like that :up:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 pm

It's true. Only nymphos do that ish. A normal woman would seek an emotional connection first and that only happens if she's missing something at home.
Yup! Only men jump in bed with others, women are mostly emotional cheaters, they hardly sleep with anyone.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:43 pm

BV,

is there any situation where the woman is at fault?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:46 pm

BV,

is there any situation where the woman is at fault?
nope. suddenly, all the rules and regulations of the multiple contracts (perhaps even the shaving clause) are onesided.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Lazy mother, lazy housewife, spendthrift, kicks you out of her bedroom indefinitely.

Now to be fair: she shouldn't have to raise the kids on her own. If she's also working she's obviously not a housewife, number 3 should be in the contract or at least discussed and agreed beforehand and number 4 well you just have to ask why.

But with no good reasons those 4 would be her fault.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm

It's true. Only nymphos do that ish. A normal woman would seek an emotional connection first and that only happens if she's missing something at home.
Yup! Only men jump in bed with others, women are mostly emotional cheaters, they hardly sleep with anyone.
salol, what is emotional cheating?....and have u ever/ will u ever think u will??

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 pm

ala maxaa, frustaration, kacsi iyo confusion meeshan ka dhawaaqaya :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.