Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

>>>SNet Annual Relationship Topic<<<

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: >>>SNet Annual Relationship Topic<<<

Postby yungnfresh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 pm

I wont keep anything away but i will always know it can end any time :up:
Dayum, talk about doom and gloom..

Husband: You look good, macaaneey...oh and I brought you some chocolate and flowers just for being my wife :rose:

greenday: Warya it might end soon :cry:

Never, am all init while it last :up: till i see a change i will be the perfect wife :mrgreen:
When you're on alert for any changes, the smallest semblance of change might set u off tho even if it's a false alarm...I'd say give it 100% cuz that's what u can control...inta kale waa que sera, sera :up:

And yaan kaa maqlin "iska caadi, I'll have more than one husband anyway so I can afford to cut one haduu is waalo" (yeah, I remember that green :lol:)

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 pm

It is very important that you add in to account that this marriage is a demo or beta, if it seems to be working you can improve it if not kill it.

Marriage is one of the most complicated partnership that humans build, when u add kids in to it even becomes so complex so if it cant pass the test dissolve the partnership early.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Lakin isn't marriage a decision. You declare on that day that you have decided to spend the rest of your life with this person. Therefore you should be prepared to do just that, no? Therefore all the hardwork involved in seeing the same face for God knows how many decades.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Lakin isn't marriage a decision. You declare on that day that you have decided to spend the rest of your life with this person. Therefore you should be prepared to do just that, no? Therefore all the hardwork involved in seeing the same face for God knows how many decades.
The thing with marriage is there is someone else involved and you cant know how they will be, if they will love you forever or fall for someone!

One thing I hate about marriage is you are no longer are in full control even after you made declaration, am afraid of being embarrassed telling everyone he is the one and boom all goes because the qumay acts up I will be mad myself for not being bad at character judgement, I will feel fooled :x :cry:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Young, i will be there 100% :lol: lakiin meel aa isgeeyo aa weydona if he focks up and ill come get you :lol: :lol:

Idhaaf my idea of more hubbies :x

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 pm

IF YOU AIN'T NO PUNK, HOLLA WE WANT PRENUP
Good luck to any ex-Husbands of mine I will milk them dry :mrgreen:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow:
Aren't you married? Naagta ma furi rabtaa already? :lol:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:00 pm

blood test and prenup is a prerequisite to my marriage :mrgreen:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

The thing with marriage is there is someone else involved and you cant know how they will be, if they will love you forever or fall for someone!

One thing I hate about marriage is you are no longer are in full control even after you made declaration, am afraid of being embarrassed telling everyone he is the one and boom all goes because the qumay acts up I will be mad myself for not being bad at character judgement, I will feel fooled :x :cry:
Yep :down:

But hey one foot outside the door is indecisive behaviour. You are either in or out, if I married a man like you qoorta aan ka gooy lahaa :lol:

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Young, i will be there 100% :lol: lakiin meel aa isgeeyo aa weydona if he focks up and ill come get you :lol: :lol:

Idhaaf my idea of more hubbies :x
That's when I change my number (or in this case, username :mrgreen:)

Haye my bad...polyandry away :up:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:06 pm

BV i guess the one that makes you be there soul and body is the one you marry thats the "MR right" and when i find him inshallah all these feelings will go out of the window :lol:

Young, ani maa iga dumanee inta mushkilo madax iigaliso :lol: :down:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm

blood test and prenup is a prerequisite to my marriage :mrgreen:
I agree with the blood test. Prenup, as long as there is a clause which allows me to totally screw him over if he screws me over.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Guurko waa wax qoran oo adigu badli karin, wax kastaana aduunkan wa qoraal.Ilaahy uun ba la isku xidha, Allah has his own plans for you.waa just uun iska tawakal and do everything you can to make ur marriage work.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 pm

BV i guess the one that makes you be there soul and body is the one you marry thats the "MR right" and when i find him inshallah all these feelings will go out of the window :lol:

Isn't that the wrong way round? :lol:

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Haa, conflict resolution kuma fiicni :lol:

Lakiin self-preservation macalin baan ka ahay (just in case u hold me indirectly responsible for the meltdown of your marriage and that's the reason ur looking for me :lol:)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.