Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Since all you females talk about is relationships

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Since all you females talk about is relationships

Postby Saraxnow » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm

So women do not have 'biological imperative' or needs? Haye waa war cusub.

No, you called them sluts, own up.
Male sluts are those males that cannot keep it in their pants .i.e. in a xalaal manner and sleep around like their female counterparts.

But seriously from your speech, you do you come across as a male slut.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:04 pm

So women do not have 'biological imperative' or needs? Haye waa war cusub.

No, you called them sluts, own up. Male sluts are those males that cannot keep it in their pants .i.e. in a xalaal manner and sleep around like their female sluts counterparts.

But seriously from your speech, you do you come across as a male slut.
you misunderstand, a woman is biologically programmed to seek just one man. while a man's nature is to spread his seed to as many willing women as possible. thats why a man who sleeps with many women is a player and a woman who does the same is a slut. there is no such thing as a male slut. don't blame me, blame nature.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Warya, sheekda badan ma jecli ma garate as I don't like to repeat myself.

Men who spread their 'seeds' in an unregulated manner to countless number of women is known as a male slut. Why? Because he is acting like an animal.

So call him an animal, slut etc but when he is playing football for example only then you can simply call him a player.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Warya, sheekda badan ma jecli ma garate as I don't like to repeat myself.

Men who spread their 'seeds' in an unregulated manner to countless number of women is known as a male slut. Why? Because he is acting like an animal.

So call him an animal, slut etc but when he is playing football for example only then you can simply call him a player.
:lol:

maybe in your feminist world, but not in reality. this is what happens when you try to reason with women. war wuxu madax adagaa. let me ask you a question, why do you think allah(swt) gave women hymens and there are is no way to determine if a man is a virgin or not? the answer is simple, it's because a man is encouraged biologically to spread his seed while its encouraged for women to stay chaste and wait for a good man. it's not my rules walal, it's nature of things.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @why did Allah give women hymen :lol: @the answer.

And men are not encouraged to remain chaste???

Lol, you're good, you should try stand-up comedy mate.

Ceeb, don't be a slut er, I mean player.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:14 am

Muslim women marrying non Muslims and committing zina and then putting it in a book...I can think of a lot more interesting realtionship topics here on SNet.
get this, one of the stories has the man she was with converting to Islam too
If it has a "how to" section then I'm all up for that.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.