Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ila taliya

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

ila taliya

Postby HooBariiska » Thu May 02, 2013 10:50 pm

S/C

So i've met this young beautiful intellegient gashaanti 4 years back in africa. She is born and raised in europe. We hit it off there laakin time was short so we went our seperate ways. But we stayed in touch via social media and we call each other here and there, maybe every 4-6 months. I asked her out once, laakin she was like you have to be in europe. I know it makes lotta sense but i thought we could atleast start the process of been 'in relationship' or 'talking' over the phone/social media then go there.
But everytime i put it to her, i never get a viable answer. she either brushes it off or brings a different topic, yet all this years we some how keep staying in touch (both ways).
Ta yar waan ka helay big time, how could i dramatic change her mind ? she diffinetely sees lotta things in me, but for some reason i cant crack this gashaanti

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ila taliya

Postby Lillaahiya » Thu May 02, 2013 10:53 pm

You're anything but plan A. For all you know, you could be the back up to the back up :lol:

Long distance is a hassle and hardly works. Don't let the lust fool you.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Are u living in Africa?

It seems the odds are stacked against u.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Thu May 02, 2013 10:57 pm

You're anything but plan A. For all you know, you could be the back up to the back up :lol:

Long distance is a hassle and hardly works. Don't let the lust fool you.
naaah that cant be it. i am sure of it. btw no lust. just jacayl

Are u living in Africa?

It seems the odds are stacked against u.
No. I am somewhere in the western world but not north america or europe

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Thu May 02, 2013 10:59 pm

:lol: You got it, you got it bad.

You're at a point of no return :wow: Hope it works out for you.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm

I asked her out once, laakin she was like you have to be in europe.
There is your answer, long distance relationship is a bad idea, take the goddamn hint and never pursue her again.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Timo. At least she is honest,call it a day and set ur net for another fish.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Thu May 02, 2013 11:18 pm

this is a real life scanerio guys, waaxay go fishing. Anyways i believe it could work if i twinkle and push the right buttons, just that european chicks are bit different, i might have said the wrong things? but seems like you'all convinced its doomed?
any one of the opinion i could make this work? thats the whole point of this topic

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Thu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm

this is a real life scanerio guys, waaxay go fishing. Anyways i believe it could work if i twinkle and push the right buttons, just that european chicks are bit different, i might have said the wrong things? but seems like you'all convinced its doomed?
any one of the opinion i could make this work? thats the whole point of this topic
Love is like a fart, if you have to force it, its probably shit.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Thu May 02, 2013 11:22 pm

How can u make it work if this is one sided? She doesnt seem like she is interested.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Thu May 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Love is like a fart, if you have to force it, its probably shit.
never thought of it that way :lol: :lol:
How can u make it work if this is one sided? She doesnt seem like she is interested.
seems that way laakin hadana igama hadho for good, marmar way isoo wacdaa, surely that means something when a woman does that this, what does it mean ?

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu May 02, 2013 11:30 pm

You ARE IN THE FRIEND ZONE

Welcome to deydey hell. :russ:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 am

we call each other here and there, maybe every 4-6 months
Naag ku rabta maalin kasta way kula so hadli laheyd oo way ku doondooni laheyd, it seems to me inaad adigu uun ku waaltey walaal oo gabadho dan iyo muraad toona ka laheyn.

Marka labo mid yeel,

1- runta usheeg and tell her how you feel about her, inaad future ka rabtid oo already intaas oo sanadood dabo socotay, oo ku beercadaatey ee inanyahy waxaad damacday no sheeg ku dheh.

2- Ilaahy nin bu ka dhigaye ee suuqaaga gal oo naagtan faraha ka qaad.Love is blind and 4yrs is a long time pursuing someone who doesnt give a shit about you, so dont waste more time on her.But but it's up to you calafkuna waa halkiisa iyo tii ilaahy qorayba.

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

talo, play dumb/uninterested and dig harder. salool taloyinkeda ka bax ..lol

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sat May 04, 2013 5:19 am

^^Lool@ play dumb..you want him to waste onther 4yrs on this xalimo till she make up her mind? :mindblown:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.