Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I need the advice on marriage

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheAspiringMufti
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheAspiringMufti » Sat May 11, 2013 12:54 pm

as you know in this time and place in the west its very tough to get married before finishing school but as you know our noble Prophet (SAW) encouraged young men to get married as soon as possible. I want to know how come these days females are too shallow to marry a student even if she herself is a student kinda like gf bf but halal way. if you live in north america you will every day try to lower your gaze when you see all these extremely beautiful white dumaashi in booty shorts. :whew: i feel that if I don't get married soon that my d!ck will explode!!

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Re: I need the advice on marriage

Postby Vivacious » Sat May 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Lmao @ the last part. May Allah SWT help you find a wife ASAP. :lol: Say Amen, you need the dua no matter what ;)

Xaawoley

Postby Xaawoley » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

Mid cuncunka ka biisa ayaan kugu duceeyay walaal, sincerely.

rondynash

Postby rondynash » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:54 am

We can concern online services for any advices regarding marriages or any other love issues they would suggest us the best ideas.

connect friends

friendship site for chatting

merKar

Postby merKar » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 am

yaan kugu duceeyay walaal, sincerely.
ค้นหาเบอร์สวย

merKar

Postby merKar » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 am

kugu duceeyay walaal, sincerely.

saraohyland

Postby saraohyland » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 am

as you know in this time and place in the west its very tough to get married before finishing school but as you know our noble Prophet (SAW) encouraged young men to get married as soon as possible. I want to know how come these days females are too shallow to marry a student even if she herself is a student kinda like gf bf but halal way. if you live in north america you will every day try to lower your gaze when you

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.