Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are somethings harder to forgive?

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Anarchist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!

Are somethings harder to forgive?

Postby Anarchist » Sun May 26, 2013 4:38 pm

First time posting here, errm....recently I decided to reach out to someone that years ago I wronged. Even though years have passed, I never forgot about her and the guilt of what I'd done just kept on amassing over time, so I did what seemed the sensible thing to do - i.e. reach out to her & apologize. Not sure what I expected to find, but it soon became apparent that somethings in life will always probably remain sore & painful? How can anyone hold grudges for so many years and choose to believe so much nonsense? Is this how women in general are? Someone please explain. Grazie!

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: Are somethings harder to forgive?

Postby skywalker25 » Sun May 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Tbh it's not just a female thing. I know of two old relatives of mine who fell in there teens over some livestock. Now these two brothers have not spoken into their old age. When I asked one is it not the time to forgove your brother the reply was no and I will let god decide. Shortly after his brother passes away. That it had lasted for 70 years was crazy..

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Sun May 26, 2013 4:56 pm

At the end most things become easier to forgive. If she hasn't forgiven you and still holds a grudge after you have apologized, then it could be possible that she is mad at herself. Most things we do and the emotions we have as to do with our own struggles.

And no, not all women are generally like that. At least not all the time. :mrgreen:

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun May 26, 2013 6:42 pm

That's women for you. :Shrug:

Anarchist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!

Postby Anarchist » Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm

@skywalker - Damn! I can't imagine ever holding a grudge that spans that long. It's more messed up when it's family feuds, I agree.

@ElfRuler - It struck me as a case of iska waalid more than anything. Never really looked at it as you pointed out.

Either way, my conscience is clear. :dj:

@AoC - Damned if you do, damned if you don't typa deal! :stylin:

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 pm

U have extended an apology,it is upto the wronged person whether they wanna accept it or not.They have that right.

U said u wronged the person but believe it was nonsense?

U did ur part,kudos on that.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.