Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am getting Married.

Arimaha shukaansiga maanta

Moderators: Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ExSomalispotter

I am getting Married.

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:18 am

I think it is time, I am 25 years old, my dad was wishing this and so am I. Times goes like a burning leaf. You may hate me, because I am not marrying a person not from our people. In my family it is pretty normal to get married other than the same nation. My grandmother is yemeni, my older brother married a saudi 13 years ago. I like to marry a woman who is religious most somali women in the fatherland and motherland Somalia and the east and west are not really religious. My dad also knew that point, because in his time Somali women are more religious than my time.

My dad told me a hadith from the Prophet peace be upon him
A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (may you prosper). I am from a reiligous family Alhamdulilllah, but who cares if you marry black, White or red Asian the only thing is if she is pure virgin, religious and obedient, I will marry her.

Also a case of a young man or a shab ran up to Omar ibn khattab may allah be pleased with, the shab asked the Omar "I want to become married", Omar replied "Do you have a trade (job or work)"
The Shab replied "No". Then Omar said "Don't ask for marraige if you have no trade". Work is important to build the foundation of a marraige. This story is for the boys on this site.

The issue about Somali Women in our time want to own everything, and in one case a somali women demanded a man of 100 000 AUD in Dowry or Mehr. They want this and that. Unlike Converts they are obedient and enjoyable. Somali women in this time know how to swear constantly, fight constantly and Demand Constantly. Even though you do your best to bring what ever they want.

I will give you my future wife ethicity after the nikah.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I am getting Married.

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 am

Somali or buss

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:01 am

Guur wacan sxb

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 am

Didn't read after the first paragraph.

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:12 am

Somali or buss
What is Buss Wallahi I don't know. Teach me.

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:17 am

Guur wacan sxb
يا اخي

أنا يمكن أن تساعد هذا المكان إصلاحه، واستعادته، مثل كيف أنا ثابتة مكان عبديوهنسون. حان الوقت لوقف سيئة وتعزيز جيدة.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 am

Somali or buss
What is Buss Wallahi I don't know. Teach me.
Like leave the game or kill yourself

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:33 am

Somali or buss
I will give you a clue

She is from two countries that speak the same language but different dialect but both touch the Mediterranean and have both been rule by the romans and the Islamic caliphates and Ottomans for a long time.

But one was of the most civillized of civillation in humanity before the romans, the other was the place were Moses and his people were enslaved.

They have then been colonized by Europeans like British and French.

The people are mixed with brown, blue, green or some cases amber eyes. They love kaak and taboli

The people in the other country is more African, and are more somalis.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:40 am

Somali or buss
I will give you a clue

She is from two countries that speak the same language but different dialect but both touch the Mediterranean and have both been rule by the romans and the Islamic caliphates and Ottomans for a long time.

But one was of the most civillized of civillation in humanity before the romans, the other was the place were Moses and his people were enslaved.

The people are mixed with brown, blue, green or some cases amber eyes. They love kaak and taboli

Syria and Palestine

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:45 pm

Somali or buss
I will give you a clue

Syria and Palestine
Yes

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.