Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A NEW BOOK ABOUT SOMALIA.

Talooyinka Guud

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nizar

A NEW BOOK ABOUT SOMALIA.

Postby nizar » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 am

Did you ever had the dream that Somalia will one day become peaceful ,make its citizens prosperous and that it will rose out of the dust,reboot and shine all the way to stars,then Apool of Blood ,my new book will take you there,in it you will find a peaceful and stable Somalia,a Somalia that hosts 1million refugees with a big number coming from the USA and europe.please go https://www.amazon.com/POOL-BLOOD-REBIR ... l+of+blood and dont forget to spread the world.
follow me on facebook@ Abdirahman adan muktar.i am an author.thank you Somalia hanolato

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: A NEW BOOK ABOUT SOMALIA.

Postby Strategic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:52 pm

you need to change your color.

ps
aint reading it.

Rindfleish

Postby Rindfleish » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:40 pm

I would Adise you to read

A book written down by Abdul Rahman al urafi

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Where is Somalia?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.