Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I get more attention from non somali men than somalis

Talooyinka Guud

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I get more attention from non somali men than somalis

Postby TheMightyNomad » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:11 pm

I believe i answered that in my post. Peace
Which post ,sister?

I am the intellectual of this forum. You can redirect what you have to say towards me and i can give you an in-depth answer.
Maybe it will give you some understanding.

FYI you are not alone in this. A lot xalimo's i know complain that Somali guys show no interest in them or do not approach them.

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 pm

I can help you if you send me message.

Just click my name and I will give you a great life :)

WiredForGood

Postby WiredForGood » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm

I use social media with pictures not with intention of impressing anyone just for fun. Thanks

Somali guys are the easiest to get. But you also need an opportunity for interaction with them. If you are isolated from Somalis, it can get a little harder. And if you give others an opportunity, it is your loss. Somalis won't feel the impact.
Let's be clear its not always a "lose" situation to marry outside of your race or ethnic group as long they're Muslim.
mind your business.

Don't take it personal. The loss is natural and you will gain something else in place of that loss with the non-somali marriage.. Fact is, what you lose is not equal to what you gain if you are attached to your somaliness. The man you marry will expect you to live according to his local customs to get along and have a meaningful marriage with him. Islam may be what you share but the predominant culture will be his customs outside Islam in your shared home. Ask Somalis who married outsiders and regretted. Somalis who value their culture are always inclined to marry their own. Every human being is the same, first option always is the people they can identify with. If you can divorce yourself from who you are, as I said, it is no one else's loss but yours.

Just so you know, it is silly to argue with others about what man you want to fuck. That is your prerogative.

PS: Islam corrects and perfects people's customs where possible. With that said, an American convert, Ugandan Muslim, A Russian Muslim or a Chechen will always be who they are by their local culture despite Islam. SAME WITH SOMALIS, They are Muslims but still retain that distinct Somali culture. If you are attached to your Somali customs, then it is hard to buy into other cultures for marriage despite ISLAM. I will always be inclined to favor a Somali woman over other Muslim women. Forget about non-Muslims.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.