Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I get more attention from non somali men than somalis

Talooyinka Guud

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I get more attention from non somali men than somalis

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:28 am

Do you dress slutty?if not a simple goes a long way.

fatush2020

Postby fatush2020 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:01 pm

I believe i answered that in my post. Peace

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 pm

You didn't adequately explain how and why 'Faraxs' ignore you. Are your expectations for Faraxs (no joke, apple for reverts vs. $50,000 meher for a Somali guy) any different from others?

Do you live in a city with a dearth of eligible Somali men, have you considered moving to another city, why aren't your family and friends not assisting you with the search?

Surely, mom knows of another mom who knows another mom's son in the same predicament.

UgaasMaxamad

Postby UgaasMaxamad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:16 pm

I'll give you attention and you'll become my ugaasad

fatush2020

Postby fatush2020 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:27 am

You didn't adequately explain how and why 'Faraxs' ignore you. Are your expectations for Faraxs (no joke, apple for reverts vs. $50,000 meher for a Somali guy) any different from others?

Do you live in a city with a dearth of eligible Somali men, have you considered moving to another city, why aren't your family and friends not assisting you with the search?

Surely, mom knows of another mom who knows another mom's son in the same predicament.

I would never demend expensive wedding from. Fuy has nothing to do with that. There are more enough aomalis where i live. Perhaps its my skin color or idk. Maybe is time to consider outsiders for ms but am still scared af that. But i am i will keep an open mind...we will see

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 am

Haha skin colour doesn't matter, Somali men have different taste don't be dissuaded by a few guys who didn't look at you, I mean I don't know how you look like, but me personally skin colour is irrelevant, height, body and cute face is more important.

Are you swedish Somali by any chance ? if that is the case, trust me most Somali girls in Sweden come to London to find a man during their holidays, you should try exploring other places, like anything in life you gotta be a go getter, especially with the good boys who are falling way short when it comes to approaching girls in general.

WiredForGood

Postby WiredForGood » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 am

Is not like i walk around naked but i do noticed this.I feel ignored by somali men.
I have never considered nin somali ahayn in my life never even crossed my mind until now. I will not wait my whole life for you bye faraaxs and somalia.

Fatush, I get the feeling you are not forthcoming. Somali men are the easiest to get when it comes to Somali women. Have you said hello to them? Do you start a conversation with them when you encounter them? you need to take the empty seat next to the Somali guy on public transportation if you use the system and chat them up, ask that fake direction questions in down town when you run into one etc. Where there is a will, there is a way. And then there is that instagram and facebook availability as a medium to meet potential partner. All you need to do is put that pic of you dressed in Somali clothing like head scarf and the rest would be history. SOMALI GUYS LOVE SOMALI WOMEN in general. There is no way a Somali woman can not find a Somali guy unless she has issues. I bet some here will pm you and pmed you already. Good luck hunting.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Is not like i walk around naked but i do noticed this.I feel ignored by somali men.
I have never considered nin somali ahayn in my life never even crossed my mind until now. I will not wait my whole life for you bye faraaxs and somalia.
I'll give you all the attention you need, inbox me!

fatush2020

Postby fatush2020 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:46 pm

I'll give you all the attention you need, inbox me!
[/quoteI

I am not trying to meet someone online however i appreciate the gesture. Thank you!

Iqsom

Postby Iqsom » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Hmm...my young aunt has barely lived in europe for a year but she already has a rich somali man & is now getting married.

Maybe you're shy

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:25 pm

You will receive whatever has been written for you.......be chaste and patient. :)

fatush2020

Postby fatush2020 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:40 pm

You will receive whatever has been written for you.......be chaste and patient. :)
True. I am patient this is my private thoughts. I am in no rush nor desperate.

fatush2020

Postby fatush2020 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Fatush, I get the feeling you are not forthcoming. Somali men are the easiest to get when it comes to Somali women. Have you said hello to them? Do you start a conversation with them when you encounter them? you need to take the empty seat next to the Somali guy on public transportation if you use the system and chat them up, ask that fake direction questions in down town when you run into one etc. Where there is a will, there is a way. And then there is that instagram and facebook availability as a medium to meet potential partner. All you need to do is put that pic of you dressed in Somali clothing like head scarf and the rest would be history. SOMALI GUYS LOVE SOMALI WOMEN in general. There is no way a Somali woman can not find a Somali guy unless she has issues. I bet some here will pm you and pmed you already. Good luck hunting.
[/quote

I use social media with pictures not with intention of impressing anyone just for fun. Thanks

WiredForGood

Postby WiredForGood » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 am

I use social media with pictures not with intention of impressing anyone just for fun. Thanks

Somali guys are the easiest to get. But you also need an opportunity for interaction with them. If you are isolated from Somalis, it can get a little harder. And if you give others an opportunity, it is your loss. Somalis won't feel the impact.

fatush2020

Postby fatush2020 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:39 am

Somali guys are the easiest to get. But you also need an opportunity for interaction with them. If you are isolated from Somalis, it can get a little harder. And if you give others an opportunity, it is your loss. Somalis won't feel the impact.
Let's be clear its not always a "lose" situation to marry outside of your race or ethnic group as long they're Muslim.
mind your business.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.