Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wifes in UK

Jokes and humor in English

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
libeex

Wifes in UK

Postby libeex » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:06 am

I am not trying to say that woman r bad but the fact is that woman are taking thier revange

Let me tell you why

There was two married people, the wife she always says to her husband divorce me and he goes to her no i can't we got kidds so one day the man got piced off and he went to a mosque and he told the story to the shikh and the shikh said i got a muhadara (talk) but i am (shikh) going tell you what you are goning to do.
So the shikh went to the talk when he finished the shikh said to the people in the mosque that the divorce is disliked from god so this brother need help ( the husband )
so the shikh has told the story to the people and he (shikh) asked who want that this man (husband) divorce his wife please stands up and who doesn't want that this man (husband) divorced his wife please remain sit.
All the people in the Mosque standed up except one person so all the people looked at the man and they said i bet you got a nice wife and the man replied saying no i wanted to stand up but my wife has broken my leg this morring.

qayre254

Re: Wifes in UK

Postby qayre254 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 am

looooooooooooooool, very funing!

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So dumb it's funny

iwong123

Pay Debt

Postby iwong123 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm

hey..i am iwon,i read this forum,and i getting mad to read these funny jojes....
============
Pay Debt

Brazaa

Postby Brazaa » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Interesting

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

funny :lol: :lol: :up:

adam2000
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby adam2000 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:04 am

that was funny

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.