Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I bumped my head

Arimaha Caafimaadka

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

I bumped my head

Postby MissFiora » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Last week after coming home, I blacked out. I remember changing into my dirac shiid and walking to the kitchen and ZAM! the lights went out for a few seconds then I regained consciousness. That never happened to me before it was really scary, I bumped my head ( my Somali forehead is even more pronounced :lol: ) Anyway I went to the doctor's did some blood work turns out I am anemic. Which is weird, cause I eat well.

I was talking to my aunt and she told me I might have parasites that are sucking the nutrients out of me, and how back home in Somalia they use to do a parasite cleanse ( by drinking castor oil). Have any of you done a parasite cleanse? I am not about drinking oil ..I want another tired and tested method that doesn't involve drinking oil.

To all the sisters, get your iron levels checked.

johndean

Re: I bumped my head

Postby johndean » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:39 am

I felt the same thing same weeks ago and then I found out it's from my pre-op diet..the thing is I had gastric sleeve in Mexicogastric sleeve in Mexico 2 months ago and since then I'm on a drastic diet.
my advice is to be careful with your diet/nutrition

VeronicaAlford

Postby VeronicaAlford » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 pm

You can go for food that helps you fight parasites.

george12

Postby george12 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:50 am

Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water. Add some honey to it and consume. You will get relief from parasites. My mom used this method to treat my brother.

Milton

Postby Milton » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:12 am

Hlo,
Hope you are good,
your fourm is good .and this site is on of the best site hope you like it very much.
https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/toddler-boy-haircuts/

DanielPe

Postby DanielPe » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:22 pm

I was talking to my aunt and she told me I might have parasites that are sucking the nutrients out of me, and how back home in Somalia
https://nicelocal.com/new-york-city/rep ... s_at_home/

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.