Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Avoid Black Seed Oil that Are Light

Arimaha Caafimaadka

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
qadadah66

Avoid Black Seed Oil that Are Light

Postby qadadah66 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:49 pm

I want to talk about what I learned while I was using black seed oil. The issue is when you buy natural medicine, there's a risk that you're not getting really what you paid for. And I noticed because I used various different brands of black seed oil and I didn't get any improvement with my Hodgkin's lymphoma. And I know I should've got some improvement with the tumor sizes and with the symptoms because the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him said that Blackseed is a cure for every disease except death. The question could be then maybe you need to use the full Blackseed not the oil. The reason I decided to use the black seed oil is because according to science studies it has anti cancer properties far greater then the black seed itself. So when I first started using it I bought it from a company known as pippingrock that sold it for the cheapest price online as they was all I could afford and I felt I got a great deal. The color of the oil was light like a olive oil color and it did not make sense to me that it would be that light. My dad even said that it may be mixed with olive oil and it may not be 100% black seed oil. But I thought that they can't cheat so I kept using it. The fact is they can cheat because how would you know if it's pure or not unless you do a science test. And there has been tests on natural products testing to see if they contain the ingredients that they claim and many times they don't or they are not 100% as they claim. My advise to anyone is to use the product of companies that sell it with a dark color and I did find one online that were dark in color and in my opinion I would advise anyone if they want to use black seed oil to only use the ones that are dark in color and to avoid ones that are light. But I can't say for sure that this is the right criterion; but this is my own personal opinion and this is what I feel is correct based on my experience using various different brands that were like in color and not getting any improvement with my symptoms which didn't seem really logical. And I did try amazing herbs product and I didn't get any improvement with that either and it was also light in color; which also doesn't make sense. I've had Hodgkin's lymphoma since the age 14 and I'm 26 years old now and I have suffered for over a decade and 12 years has been stolen from me due this disease. I didn't just try black seed oil but I tried pretty much everything that people advised and the natural medicine herbs and spices that are found as strong against tumors and nothing has really worked to reduce the tumors overall. I noticed that most of the remedies that I have done slow down the growth and in some cases of slowdowned it significantly and sometimes reduce the size of the tumors but it doesn't actually go away. I'm absolutely certain that there is a cure for this disease and all major diseases because the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did say that there is a cure for every disease and that when you apply the proper medicine the diseases is removed by Allah's will. Not really sure what else to try of what else todo, I feel like I tried everything and I'm sort of at a point where I don't really know what else to do:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRHBCLdb9xA

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Avoid Black Seed Oil that Are Light

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:04 pm

May Allah (swt) make it easy for you......remain steadfast brother. :up:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Re: Avoid Black Seed Oil that Are Light

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am

I did a quick search of the internet about Hodgkin's lymphoma, and one favorite website (though mainstream) that I find very informative is WebMD.com.

Check these medications for this particular ailment: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/condition ... 20lymphoma

Also, beside chemotherapy, are there options like proton-therapy or gene therapy that you could discuss with your doctors?

Your faith is strong and may Allah ease this pain and cure you from what ails you. Thank you for this information.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.