Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moving to MN ASAP need roommate to split rent any 1 know....

Dhalinta N America

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
toothless

Moving to MN ASAP need roommate to split rent any 1 know....

Postby toothless » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:56 pm

Hello peeps 18 yr old ,M moving to Minnesota this fall ASAP
9-23-05 <>11-2-05 @ time wants to move
Any one Know any one whom wants to move to Minnesota same time or all ready lives in Mn whom needs a roommate to split rent? Rent is 650 for 2 bed room so that would come to $325 for 2 ppl any one wannna help out .. know anybody or maybe you urself wants to move to MN.

CrAzY_gUrL

loool

Postby CrAzY_gUrL » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:10 pm

miskeen ur moving to mn...good luck IT SUCKS...as long as i've lived here i still cant get use to this place...have fun my friend

toothless

Postby toothless » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:54 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks 4 the comfort sis but thats sad maybe u should think about moving some where else, u sick of the same ol, same ol huh Sad lol
I been to mini b4 its all right place u got ever think u could ask 4 puls u don't have to buy ice in the winter Wink

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.