Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is it so boring this year?

Dhalinta N America

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
toothless

Why is it so boring this year?

Postby toothless » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:17 pm

I am gaining weight i feel tired and am bored out my wits whats wrong am the only 1 feeling this way this year?

CrAzY_gUrL

Postby CrAzY_gUrL » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:17 pm

maybe ur depressed

toothless

Postby toothless » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:22 pm

thats a possiblity.... Confused

CrAzY_gUrL

Postby CrAzY_gUrL » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:50 am

lol...i truly love readin what u write..u make me laugh its kind of like i'm laughing at u but still, i laugh...so thanks hun

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:22 pm

^

Rolling Eyes ...whatever Laughing .

JerseYChaseR

YOur not tha only one

Postby JerseYChaseR » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:08 am

WAryaa toothless i totally feel you man...wallahi this year seems like tha most booooooooooooooooring Year ever ..i thought i was the only one feelin that way but i know for a fact half the peepz at my city feels tha same way...i mean what tha fuck is tha world coming to?? Shocked

MEAN_GURL4LIFE
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MEAN_GURL4LIFE » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:10 am

Maybe we're getting older by the year and things we did for fun at a young age seem soooooooooooo yesterday.Am i right or Am i right? Laughing Shocked

R.I.P Kiyan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby R.I.P Kiyan » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:37 pm

Year 2005 was boring and shitty for me

2006 was very good

lets hope 2007 will be better Exclamation Surprised

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.