Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ya Allah..

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Ya Allah..

Postby salool » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:14 pm

abuu_dujaana
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Ya Allah..

Postby abuu_dujaana » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Maasha Allaah waa video xanbaarsan xikmad weeyn. Runtii wax yaalaha aan ka faa-iidaystay waxaa

kamid ah (whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah )

In qofka walba dareemo nimcooyinka aan la koobi karin Allah ku galadaystay.

Nimcooyinkaas faraha badan si xun u isticmaalin balse looga baahan yahay inuu ku shukriyo mar walba

Shukran salool cadeey :up:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:40 am

You wlc.

Xikmada ugu wayn ee video ku jirta waxa wayan, danbi kasta ood samaysid hadaan ilaaha cid kale la caabodin wuu ku danbi dhaafi markaad towbad keentid.Ilaahy raxmadiisa lagama quusto.

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say:

"Allah the Almighty said:

'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.'"

[At-Tirmidhi

abuu_dujaana
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abuu_dujaana » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 am

looooooooooooooooooooolz waa runtaa caqliga kaa maqan walaalkaa/walashaa uu ku jiraa :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maasha Allah Fahmadaada sidaat ula soo baxday nuxurka fiidiyoowga aad ayaan ugu riyaaqay.
suuqa intaad i geeysid ayaad isoo iibsan kartaa weliba qiimo jaban
commentigaaga mar walba wax badan ayaan ka faa-iidaystaa :up:

Maandhow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Maandhow » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 pm

^ suuqa xoolaha inta laguu ka xeeyo weliba lagu qalo waaye :lol: :lol: :lol:
you need to watch the video several times in order to understand the context clearly.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.