Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Barwaaqoiyobashbash
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Postby Barwaaqoiyobashbash » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 pm

“Whenever any good news or glad tiding was told to the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam), he would prostrate in gratitude to Allah.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud]

HilaacHills
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HilaacHills » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 pm

"There is a group of Allaah's angels who move about the streets searching for the people who mention Allaah (swt). When they find a group doing that, they call each other, "Here is what you are looking for." Then they cover that group with their wings right up to the sky.

When these angels return to the heavens, their Lord asks them, although He knows the answer, "What were My Servants saying?"

They say, "They were describing Your holiness and greatness, and were busy praising and glorifying You."

Allaah (swt) then asks, "Have they seen Me?" The angels reply, "By Allaah! They have not seen You."

Allaah (swt) says, "What would they have done if they could see me?" The angels reply, "They would then be even more busy in their worship, glorification, and praise."

Then Allaah (swt) asks, "What did they want from Me?" The angels reply, "They asked You for Jannah (Heaven)."

Allaah (swt) says, "Have they seen it?" They answer, "No, by You! They have not seen it."

Allah (swt) says, "What would they have done if they had seen it?" The angels answer, "Had they seen it, they would desire it more eagerly, and would work harder to deserve it."

Then Allaah (swt) asks, "From what thing did they want Me to protect them?" The angels answer, "They wanted to be protected from Hell."

Allaah (swt) says, "Have they seen it?" They answer, "No, by You! They have not seen it."

Allaah (swt) says, "What would they have done if they had seen it?" The angels answer, "Had they seen it, they would have feared it and run from it even more."

Then Allaah (swt) says, "Be My witnesses: I have forgiven them!"

One of the angels then says, "But among them was a person who is not one of them. He had simply come for something he needed."

Allaah (swt) says, "I have forgiven him too, just because he happened to sit with them. Anyone who sits with those people will not be a loser."

[Sahih Bukhari Volume 8:417]

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Prophet Muhammad (saw) has said: ''No one is wronged and bears it with patience, but Allah (swt) will increase him in honour.''
................[At-Tirmidhi]

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Postby waayeel101 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:39 pm

masha'allah. barakallahu fikom. insha'allah i'll try to post one hadith every time i log.
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم -قال: كل أمتي يدخلون الجنة إلا من أبى، قيل ومن يأبى يا رسول الله؟! قال: من أطاعني دخل الجنة، ومن عصاني فقد أبى

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو حَفْصٍ ، قَالَ : حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ ، قَالَ : حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُمَارَةَ بْنِ عَمْرِو بْنِ حَزْمٍ ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ هُوَ أَبُو طُوَالَةَ ، أَنّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أُتِيَ بِهَدِيَّةٍ ، فَطَلَبَ فِي الْبَيْتِ شَيْئًا يَضَعُهَا فِيهِ ، فَلَمْ يَجِدْهُ ، فَقَالَ : " ضَعْهَا بِالْحَضِيضِ ، فَلَوْ كَانَتْ تَعْدِلُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ جَنَاحَ بَعُوضَةٍ مَا سَقَى مِنْهَا كَافِرًا شَرْبَةً "

"If the world was equal to the wing of a fly in the sight of ALLAH, He would not have given a sip of water to the disbeliever

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Sat May 04, 2013 12:26 pm

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ ‏وَعَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمَا، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: "مَا يُصِيبُ الْمُسْلِمَ مِنْ نَصَبٍ وَلَا وَصَبٍ وَلَا هَمٍّ وَلَا حُزْنٍ وَلَا أَذًى وَلَا غَمٍّ حَتَّى الشَّوْكَةِ يُشَاكُهَا إِلَّا كَفَّرَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ خَطَايَاهُ". أخرجه أحمد

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 pm

لتنقضن عرى الإسلام عروة عروة فكلما انتقضت عروة تشبث الناس بالتي تليها وأولهن نقضاً: الحكم، وآخرهن الصلاة

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:25 pm

عن أبي موسى-رضي الله عنه- قال: قال رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: ثلاثة لهم أجران: ورجل كانت عنده أمة يطؤها فأدبها فأحسن أدبها وعلمها فأحسن تعليمها ثم أعتقها فتزوجها فله أجران
narrated from abu musa al-ash'ari that prophet Mohammad said: "there are three who will have a double reward
a man who has a slave woman trains her well and teaches her well, then he sets her free and marries her. he will have double reward."

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Mon May 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "On the day of Resurrection Allah will say, 'O Adam!' Adam will reply, 'Labbaik our Lord, and Sa'daik ' Then there will be a loud call (saying), Allah orders you to take from among your offspring a mission for the (Hell) Fire.' Adam will say, 'O Lord! Who are the mission for the (Hell) Fire?' Allah will say, 'Out of each thousand, take out 999.' At that time every pregnant female shall drop her load (have a miscarriage) and a child will have grey hair. And you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet not drunk, but severe will be the torment of Allah." (22.2) (When the Prophet mentioned this), the people were so distressed (and afraid) that their faces got changed (in color) whereupon the Prophet said, "From Gog and Magog nine-hundred ninety-nine will be taken out and one from you. You Muslims (compared to the large number of other people) will be like a black hair on the side of a white ox, or a white hair on the side of a black ox, and I hope that you will be one-fourth of the people of Paradise." On that, we said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "I hope that you will be) one-third of the people of Paradise." We again said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "(I hope that you will be) one-half of the people of Paradise." So we said, Allahu Akbar." (Book #60, Hadith #265)

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 pm

The Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said: “Every Muslim has to give sadaqah.” The people asked: “O Prophet of Allah, what about the one who has nothing?” He said: “He should work with his hands to give sadaqah.” They asked: “If he cannot find [work]?” He replied: “He should help the needy who asks for help.” They asked: “If he cannot do that?” He replied: “He should then do good deeds and shun evil, for this will be taken as sadaqah.” This is related by al-Bukhari and others.

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:25 am

The Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said: If only one day of this world remained. Allah would lengthen that day (according to the version of Za'idah), till He raised up in it a man who belongs to me or to my family whose father's name is the same as my father's, who will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan's version says: The world will not pass away before the Arabs are ruled by a man of my family whose name will be the same as mine.

The Prophet said: If only one day of this time (world) remained, Allah would raise up a man from my family who would fill this earth with justice as it has been filled with oppression.

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 am

النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال إن في الجنة بابا يقال له الريان يدخل منه الصائمون يوم القيامة لا يدخل منه أحد غيرهم يقال أين الصائمون فيقومون لا يدخل منه أحد غيرهم فإذا دخلوا أغلق فلم يدخل منه أحد
The Prophet said, “There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who used to observe fasts?’ They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it.”
Sahih Bukhari

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.