Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Maandhow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Postby Maandhow » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:22 am

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said, "No Salat is more burdensome (Heavy) to the hypocrites than the Fajr (dawn) prayer and the `Isha' (night) prayer; and if they knew their merits, they would come to them even if they had to crawl to do so.''
Maasha Allaah another beautiful hadith. i personaly feel that i am hppocrite because if found fajr prayer not easy no matter how hard i try and therefore, i always miss the jamaaca. may Allah make us easy in this life and accept our prayer aamiin.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 am

^ You're not alone walaal.. I also find Fajr difficult.. :(

And Ameen to your dua!

Maandhow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Maandhow » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 pm

^ You're not alone walaal.. I also find Fajr difficult.. :(

And Ameen to your dua!
I own you a drink :mrgreen:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Abu Hurayra, may Allah be pleased with him has narrated, “The Prophet, peace be upon him said, ‘to reflect for an hour is better that 60 years of nafl (supererogatory) worship.’”

Hazrat Anas, may Allah be pleased with him narrated, “to reflect for an hour is better 80 years of nafl worship.”

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
... ''Actions are but by intentions and every man shall have only that which he intended''..
.............Sahih al-Bukhari.
Last edited by DisplacedDiraac on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:04 pm

On The authority of anus radiallahu anhu who said i heard The messenger of allah(pbuh) say.:

Allaah the Almighty has said : O Son of Aadam, as long as you invoke Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O Son of Aadam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and you then asked forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you. O Son of Aadam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the Earth, and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it [too].
hassan hadith by tarmidhee

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Abu Hurairah narrated that the messenger csw said :

"Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest."

by Bukhari and Muslim

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Seven types of people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are: (1) a just ruler;(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity). (7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

Bukhari.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 pm

The prophet (SAW) said:

I certainly know who will be the last to enter Paradise and the last to be brought out of the fire. He is a man who will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and it will be said, “Present to him his minor sins and take away his major ones.” So, his minor sins will be placed before him. He will be asked, “On this day, did you do this and that, and on that day did you do this and that?” He’ll reply, “Yes.” He will not be able to deny anything. He will become terrified that his major sins will also be presented to him. He will then be told, “For you, every sin will be replaced with a good deed.” The man will then say, “Oh my lord, I even did other things (sins) I do not see here!”... :lol:

I (Abū Dharr) then saw Allah's messenger (SAW) laughing so much that I could see his back molar teeth.. :)

Recorded by Muslim (no.190) and at-Tirmidhī (no. 2596) from Abu Dharr

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessing be upon him) observed: You shall not enter Paradise so long as you do not affirm belief (in all those things which are the articles of faith) and you will not believe as long as you do not love one another. Should I not direct you to a thing which, if you do, will foster love amongst you: (i. e.) give currency to (the practice of paying salutation to one another by saying) as-salamu alaikum.
[Sahih Al Bukhari]

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 am

I :heart: this hadith.. :up:

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Allah Most High has allotted you your characters just as He has allotted you your provisions. Allah Most High gives worldly things to those whom He loves and those whom He does not love, but He gives religion only to those whom He loves, so he who is given religion by Allah has been loved by Him. By Him in Whose hand my soul is, a man is not a Muslim till his heart and tongue are submissive, and he is not a believer till his neighbour is safe from injurious behaviour on his part."

[By Al-Tirmidhi Hadith]..

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 pm

''The most beloved words according to Allah the Most High are four: Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, La ilaha illallah and Allahu Akbar; there is no problem with which one you start with.''

[Muslim]

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 am

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say:

"The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who died a martyr. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: ‘And what did you do about them?’ He will say: ‘I fought for You until I died a martyr.’ He will say: ‘You have lied - you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: ‘He is courageous.’’ And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man who has studied [religious] knowledge and has taught it and who used to recite the Qur’an. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: ‘And what did you do about them?’ He will say: ‘I studied [religious] knowledge and I taught it and I recited the Qur’an for Your sake.’ He will say: ‘You have lied - you did but study [religious] knowledge that it might be said [of you]: ‘He is learned.’’ And you recited the Qur’an that it might be said [of you]: ‘He is a reciter.’ And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man whom Allah had made rich and to whom He had given all kinds of wealth. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: ‘And what did you do about them?’ He will say: ‘I left no path [un-trodden] in which You like money to be spent without spending in it for Your sake.’ He will say: ‘You have lied - you did but do so that it might be said [of you]: ‘He is open-handed.’’ And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire."

It was related by Muslim

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 am

“Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”

[Muslim]

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Verily Allaah ta'aalaa has written down the Good deeds and the Evil deeds, and then explained it [by saying] : Whosoever intended to perform a Good deed, but did not do it, then Allaah writes it down with Himself as a complete Good deed. And if he intended to perform it and then did perform it, then Allaah writes it down with Himself as from ten Good deeds upto seven hundred times, upto many times multiplied. And if he intended to perform an Evil deed, but did not do it, then Allaah writes it down with Him as a complete Good deed. And if he intended it [ie. the evil deed] and then performed it, then Allaah writes it down as one Evil deed.
bukhare and muslim. :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.