Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Postby metamorphosis » Sat May 05, 2012 10:20 am

Do not envy one another, and do not inflate prices for one another, and do not hate one another, and do not turn away from one another, and do not undercut one another in trade, but [rather] be Slaves of Allaah and Brothers [amongst yourselves]. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim : he does not oppress him, nor does he fail him, nor does he lie to him, nor does he hold him in contempt. Taqwaa (Piety) is right here [and he pointed to his chest three times]. It is evil enough for a man to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. The whole of a Muslim is inviolable for another Muslim : his blood, his property, and his honour.
related by muslim.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun May 06, 2012 4:50 pm

''Shall I not tell you whom the (Hell)
Fire is forbidden to touch? It is forbidden to touch a man who is
always accessible, having polite and tender nature.
''

[At-Tirmidhii]

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Abu Hurayra rd reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The person who is strong is not strong because he can knock people down. The person who is strong is the one who controls himself when he is angry."

Bukhari

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Sun May 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle csw said, "The Jews and the Christians do not dye (their grey hair), so you shall do the opposite of what they do (i.e. dye your grey hair and beards)."

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm

On the authority of Ibn Umar, may Allah be pleased with both of them, who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) took hold of my shoulder and said, ‘Be in the world as if you were a stranger or a traveller along the path.” And ibn Umar would say, “If you survive till late afternoon, do not expect [to be alive in] the morning. If you survive till morning, do not expect [to be alive in] the late afternoon. Take from your health before your sickness and your life before you death.”(Recorded in al-Bukhari)

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:58 am

Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaho anhu) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said:

"Every Muslim has five rights over another Muslim (i.e., he has to perform five duties for another Muslim): to return the greetings, to visit the sick, to accompany funeral processions, to accept an invitation, to respond to the sneezer [i.e., to say: `Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah bestow His Mercy on you),' when the sneezer praises Allah].''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Loving Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him & his family)after loving Allah swt is key to succes:

‘Abdullaah Ibn Hishaam, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "We were with the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam as he was holding ‘Umar ibn Al-Khattaab, may Allaah be pleased with him, by his hand. ‘Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him, said to the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam: "You are more beloved to me than everything except myself." The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam replied: "No O 'Umar! I swear by Him in whose hand my soul is, (you will not truly believe) until I become more beloved to you than yourself." Thereupon, 'Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "I swear by Allaah that you are now more beloved to me than myself." The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam replied: "Now! O ‘Umar (i.e., now your faith is complete)." (Bukhaari).

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 pm

The Messenger of God, upon whom be peace, said:

If God has loved a servant [of His] He calls Gabriel (on whom be peace) and says: I love So-and-so, therefore love him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: God loves So-and-so, therefore love him. And the inhabitants of heaven love him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if God has abhorred a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel and says: I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him. So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: God abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, Malik, and at-Tirmidhi).

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm

My apologise if this has already been posted.

- Hadith

Al-Agharr al-Muzani who was from amongst the Companions of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) reported that Ibn 'Umar stated to him that Allah's Messenger (may peace 'be upon him) said: O people, seek repentance from Allah. Verily, I seek repentance from Him a hundred times a day.
[Muslim :: Book 35 : Hadith 6523]

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 pm

When a person makes Dua for a Muslim, an angel is appointed to say Ameen to his Dua and to make Dua for him in return by saying: “May you be granted the same”.
.................... (Muslim)

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Bismilah

Every joint of a person must perfom a charity each day that the sun rises : to judge justly between two people is a charity. To help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it or hoisting up his belongings onto it, is a charity. And the good word is a charity. And every step that you take towards the Prayer is a charity, and removing a harmful object from the road is a charity.
muslim and bukare

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 pm

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:.. ''The entire world is full of resources, and among them the best resource is a righteous wife..'''
(Muslim)... :up:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

I said : O Messenger of Allaah, tell me something about al-Islaam which I can ask of no one but you. He said : Say: I believe in Allaah - and then be Steadfast
narrated by muslim.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Let him who believes in Allaah and the Last Day speak good, or keep silent; and let him who believes in Allaah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour; and let him who believes in Allaah and the Last Day be generous to his guest.
ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻫُﺮَﻳْﺮَﺓَ ﺭَﺿِﻲَ اﻟﻠﻪُ ﻋَﻨْﻪُ ﺃَﻥَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮْﻝَ اﻟﻠﻪِ ﺻَﻠَّﻰ اﻟﻠﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ : ﻣَﻦْ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻳُﺆْﻣِﻦُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﻭَاﻟْﻴَﻮْﻡِ اﻵﺧِﺮِ ﻓَﻠْﻴَﻘُﻞْ ﺧَﻴْﺮاً ﺃًﻭْ ﻟِﻴَﺼْﻤُﺖْ، ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻳُﺆْﻣِﻦُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﻭَاْﻟﻴَﻮْﻡِ اﻵﺧِﺮِ ﻓَﻠْﻴُﻜْﺮِﻡْ ﺟَﺎﺭَﻩُ، ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﻳُﺆْﻣِﻦُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﻭَاﻟْﻴَﻮْﻡِ اﻵﺧِﺮِ ﻓَﻠْﻴُﻜْﺮِﻡْ ﺿَﻴْﻔَﻪُ ؛

ﺭﻭاﻩ اﻟﺒﺨﺎﺭﻱ ﻭﻣﺴﻠﻢ
narrated by bukhaari and muslim.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 pm

The Prophet (saw) said:

"Do not over praise me as the Christians over praised the son of Mary (i.e. 'Isa (as). I am His slave, so say: Allah's slave and Messenger."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.