Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Postby salool » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:43 pm

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:
'O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink.' He will say: 'O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.'"
[Muslim]

HilaacHills
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HilaacHills » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Allah says, ‘I am as My servant thinks I am, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me to himself, I remember him to Myself; and if he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a gathering better than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s span, I draw near to him an arm’s length; if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him with haste.’
[Bukhari, Muslim, At-Tirmidhi & Ibn Majah]
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he was in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he was joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good.
[Abu Dawood]
Righteousness is good morality, and wrongdoing is that which wavers in your soul and which you dislike people finding out about.
[Muslim]
Allah’s Messenger said, “When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes.
[At-Tirmidhi]

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Abu Hurayrah rahimahullaah reported that Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: "When a human being dies, all of his deeds are terminated except for three types: an ongoing sadaqah, a knowledge (of Islaam) from which others benefit, and a righteous child who makes du'aa for him." (Muslim and others).

HilaacHills
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HilaacHills » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 am

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:22 pm

The Prophet csw said “O people! Repent to Allah and seek for His forgiveness. I repent to Him in a day 100 times” (Reported by Muslim).

HilaacHills
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HilaacHills » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 pm

The rophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, “Allah will cover up on the day of Resurrection the defects (faults) of the one who covers up the faults of others in this world.

[Reported by Muslim]

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, “For any adversity a Muslim suffers, Allah erases some of his sins, even though it may be no more than a thorn pricking him.” (Related by Al-Bukhari)

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 am

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “O God, grant me life as a poor man, cause me to die as a poor man and resurrect me in the company of the poor..” His wife asked him why he said that, and he replied: “Because (the poor) will enter Paradise (before) the rich. Do not turn away a poor man…even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you..God will bring you near Him on the Day of Ressurrection.
... [-Al-Tirmidhi-]

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Al-Hassan Al-Basri: The test of Adam, peace be upon him, was food and it is your test until Qiyama. And, it used to be said: Whoever takes control of his stomach gets control of all good deeds. And: Wisdom does not reside in a full stomach. One day, Al-Hassan offered some food to his companion who said: I have eaten until I am no longer able to eat. To which Al-Hassan said: Subhaana Allah! Does a Muslim eat until he is no longer able to eat?

Ahmad, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasaa’I, Ibn Majah – Hadith sahih.

HilaacHills
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HilaacHills » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm

“The Prophet said, 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and do not spy, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O Allah's worshipers! Be brothers (as Allah has ordered you!')”
[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 8, Hadith 90]
Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I tell you who is unlawful for the Fire - or the one for whom the Fire is unlawful? It is unlawful for everyone who is easy, flexible, modest and uncomplicated." [at-Tirmidhi]
Abu Hurairah reported that the messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said: "Allah the Almighty has said: "Who soever shows enmity to a friend of Mine, I shall be at war with him. My servant does not draw near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have imposed upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it." [Bukhari]

'A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah is kind and loves kindness in every matter." [Muslim]
Jarir ibn 'Abdullah said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'Whoever is deprived of kindness is deprived of all good.'" [Muslim]

Barwaaqoiyobashbash
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Barwaaqoiyobashbash » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who would get into Paradise (would be made to enjoy such an everlasting) bliss that he would neither become destitute, nor would his clothes wear out, nor his youth would decline

[Sahih Muslim]

Barwaaqoiyobashbash
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Barwaaqoiyobashbash » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "Your Lord, Who is blessed and exalted, is most merciful. If someone intends to do a good deed but does not do it, a good deed will be recorded for him. And if he does do it, (a reward of) ten to seven hundred or many more times (the reward of the good deed), will be recorded for him. And if someone intends to do a bad deed but does not do it, a good deed will be recorded for him. And if he does do it, a bad deed will be recorded against him or Allah will wipe it out."

[Muslim]

Barwaaqoiyobashbash
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Barwaaqoiyobashbash » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm

This ayah is about Patience;

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." ‎

[Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 Verses 155-157]

Barwaaqoiyobashbash
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Barwaaqoiyobashbash » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:51 am

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,

"If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be

rewarded as if he had given that much in charity."

[Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book of Good Manners, Hadith No. 6012]

Barwaaqoiyobashbash
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Barwaaqoiyobashbash » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who would get into Paradise (would be made to enjoy such an everlasting) bliss that he would neither become destitute, nor would his clothes wear out, nor his youth would decline

[Sahih Muslim]

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.