Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: daily hadith mods please make it a sticky

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Allah's Messenger (saw) said:
''The 5 prayers remove the sins the same way that water removes filth''
[Muslim]

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Abu Hurairah reported from Allah's Messenger (csw) said: An infant is born according to his (true) nature. It is his parents who make him a Jew, a Christian, just as a she-camel gives birth to its young ones. Do you find any deficiency in their limbs? You cut their ears (i.e. after birth). They (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: What is your opinion about him who dies in infancy? Thereupon Allah's Apostle (s) said: It is Allah alone Who knows best what they would be doing. (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Hadith Number 6428.)

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 am

''The most beloved of speech according to Allaah is when the servant says, ‘Subhânallahi wa bihamdihî’ [How Transcendent is Allaah and we praise him]''. [Muslim]

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Purity is half of Eemaan (Faith). 'al-Hamdu lillaah' [Praise be to Allaah] fills the scales, and 'subhaanAllaah' [How far is Allaah from every imperfection] and 'al-Hamdu lillaah' fill that which is between heaven and earth. And the Salaah (Prayer) is a Light, and charity is a Proof, and Patience is Illumination, and the Qur'aan is a Proof either for you or against you. Every person starts his day as a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or causing its ruin.
muslim

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

O My servants ! I have forbidden dhulm (oppression) for Myself, and I have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except those whom I have guided, so seek guidance from Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of of you are hungry except those whom I have fed, so seek food from Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except those whom I have clothed, so seek clothing from Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you commit sins by day and by night, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness from Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm me, and you will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all as pious as the most pious heart of any individual amongst you, then this would not increase My Kingdom an iota. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all as wicked as the most wicked heart of any indivdual amongst you, then this would not decrease My Kingdom an iota. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all to stand together in one place and ask of Me, and I were to give everyone what he requested, then that would not decrease what I Possess, except what is decreased of the Ocean when a needle is dipped into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I account for you, and then recompense you for. So he who finds good, let him praise Allaah, and he who finds other than that, let him blame no one but himself.
narrated by muslim.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 am

Bismilah.

O Messenger of Allaah, the affluent have made off with the rewards; they pray as we pray, they fast as we fast, and they give [much] in charity by virtue of their wealth.

He (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said :

Has not Allaah made things for you to give in charity ? Truly every tasbeehah [saying: subhaan Allaah] is a charity, and every takbeerah [saying: Allaahu akbar] is a charity, and every tahmeedah [saying: al-hamdu lillaah] is a charity, and every tahleelah [saying: laa ilaaha illaa Allaah] is a charity. And commanding the good is a charity, and forbidding an evil is a charity, and in the bud'i [sexual act] of each one of you there is a charity.

They said : O Messenger of Allaah, when one of us fulfils his carnal desire will he have some reward for that ?!

He (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said : Do you not see that if he were to act upon it [his desire] in an unlawful manner then he would be deserving of punishment ? Likewise, if he were to act upon it in a lawful manner then he will be deserving of a reward.
narrated by muslim.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Were people to be given everything that they clamied, men would [unjustly] claim the wealth and lives of [other] people. But, the onus of proof is upon the claimant, and the taking of an oath is upon him who denies.
related by al baihqee

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Abu Dharr reports that the Prophet sallallahu aleihi wasallam said:
"Charity is required from every part of your body daily. Every saying of 'Glory be to Allah' is charity. Every saying of 'Praise be to Allah' is charity. Every saying of 'There is no God but Allah' is charity. Every saying of 'Allah is the Greatest' is charity. Ordering the good is charity. Eradicating the evil is charity. And what suffices for that (as a charity) are the two rak'at of duha."
This is related by Ahmad, Muslim, and Abu Dawud.

abuu_dujaana
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abuu_dujaana » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 am

the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) says, "Ramadan has come to you. (It is) a month of blessing, in which Allah covers you with blessing, for He sends down Mercy, decreases sins and answers prayers. In it, Allah looks at your competition (in good deeds), and boasts about you to His angels. So show Allah goodness from yourselves, for the unfortunate one is he who is deprived in (this month) of the mercy of Allah, the Mighty, the Exalted. [Narrated by Tabarani]

abuu_dujaana
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abuu_dujaana » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 am

It is narrated from Abu Hurayrah [Radi Allahu anhu] that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said,

"When it is the first night of Ramadan the evil devils are chained. The gates of Fire are locked- not a single gate is opened, and the gates of Paradise are opened- not a single gate is locked, and a caller calls out : ’O seeker of good come forth! and O seeker of evil withhold! and there are many whom Allah frees from the Fire – and that is every night.”

[Reported by ibn Majah]

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:48 am

The prophet pbuh said ammin to three things and Of them was this...
.” He said: “Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said ameen
[/b] narrated by abu hurrayrah.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:03 am

"Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may attain taqwaa." [2:183]

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Anas related that Rasulullah said: Take the Suhoor meal, for there is blessing in it
bukhari and muslim.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Salman ibn Amir Dhabi related that the Prophet said: Break your fast with dates, or else with water, for it is pure (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

HilaacHills
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HilaacHills » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Mashallah, great thread. I'll keep an eye on it and contribute by posting some hadith too, insha'allah. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.