Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hypocrite

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

hypocrite

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 am

I Feel like I'm hypocrite.

I'm generally decent muslim but can't stick with my sincere repentance. Are you religious guys perfect honestly?

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Re: hypocrite

Postby salool » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:38 pm

No one is perfect.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:16 pm

No one is perfect.
As a woman, your made by all these customs,taboos, dos and donts that are embedded within the religion. As a man I'm somewhat different.

Tuba
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tuba » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Repentance is a continual process. Don't let shaydaan trick you with negative thoughts.Your repentance post motivated me.

Every son of Adam is a sinner and the best of us are those who repent. Keep at it bro. :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Repentance is a continual process. Don't let shaydaan trick you with negative thoughts.Your repentance post motivated me.

Every son of Adam is a sinner and the best of us are those who repent. Keep at it bro. :up:
thanks bro. yeah the door is open but what I meant was the sincere repentance wich I can't stick to it. The faith does increase and decrease. I'm traying to find my own spectacular faith among the al ladeena aamanoo since Iam not a constant mumin. Perhaps this is what can save me from being hypocrite.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Ilahay hana wada cafiyo ciise.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Ilahay hana wada cafiyo ciise.

Your suffering from lack of faith. This is about the increase and the decrease of faith. You need a long shower before your radical repentance.

Maandhow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Maandhow » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Nafta waa 3 nooc
1 Naf xumaan kaliya ku faraysa -->Nafsu la amaaratu bisuui

2 Naf markay xumaan sameeyso shalaynayso--> nafsun lawaamah

3 naf xasilooon --> nafsul mud mainah

i think you are number 2 which is not too bad

طوبى لمن غلب نفسه ولم تغلبه

طوبى لمن ملك هواه ولم يملكه

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Nafta waa 3 nooc
1 Naf xumaan kaliya ku faraysa -->Nafsu la amaaratu bisuui

2 Naf markay xumaan sameeyso shalaynayso--> nafsun lawaamah

3 naf xasilooon --> nafsul mud mainah

i think you are number 2 which is not too bad

طوبى لمن غلب نفسه ولم تغلبه

طوبى لمن ملك هواه ولم يملكه
so there 3 sorts of nafs. 1- the tyrannical self, 2- the regretful self, 3- the pleased self.

Jazakallah khair for thinking of me the second one.

According to the sufi philosophy, the nafs is the lowest principle of man, They said man has 4 aspects of the self in him, 3 are corrupted and one is a divine(the ruh). The other 3 are al shahwa(sexuality), al jaah( the richness), and the al sultan( the rule).
In order to lose your human aspects you need to lose the nafs and return to the ruh( your selfgod) and become a kaamil(perfect) that's after your lose the separate identity from god otherwise you will stay in your lowest earthly level.
For christians, there must be sins, they call it the original sin of adam and eve and its hereditory and only god can remove sin through the salvation of christ.

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:30 pm

read stories about towbah and how the people of previous generations turned towards Allah in times of difficulty. sometimes it is shahwah which is affecting us so we need to take serious action, for instance we need marriage if we have problems with women. we need knowledge if we have problems with jahl etc.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:59 pm

read stories about towbah and how the people of previous generations turned towards Allah in times of difficulty. sometimes it is shahwah which is affecting us so we need to take serious action, for instance we need marriage if we have problems with women. we need knowledge if we have problems with jahl etc.

Yeah I have done some baashaal but haven't been too deep, I was changing each of them quickly.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 am

No one is perfect.
As a woman, your made by all these customs,taboos, dos and donts that are embedded within the religion. As a man I'm somewhat different.
We all gonna be judged the same way infront of Allah swt, as long you're trying to be a good muslim and regretting ur mistaks, you're on the good path.

I worry for those who have no fear in their hearts and their sins become like a normal rutin.Wala ilaahy bey ka fakareyan wala aakhira, no salah or any kind of worship.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:40 am

No one is perfect.
We all gonna be judged the same way infront of Allah swt, as long you're trying to be a good muslim and regretting ur mistaks, you're on the good path.

I worry for those who have no fear in their hearts and their sins become like a normal rutin.Wala ilaahy bey ka fakareyan wala aakhira, no salah or any kind of worship.
thanks salool, this time is gonna be my long sicere repentance :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.