Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

70 year old mujahid fights against taghut regime of Al Assad

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zamindawari

70 year old mujahid fights against taghut regime of Al Assad

Postby zamindawari » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:26 pm

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Re: 70 year old mujahid fights against taghut regime of Al A

Postby hargaysaay » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

why do you wish to turn syria into another backward state like that of Somalia and Afghanistan

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 pm

allahuakbar, how many of us would wish we were in his shoes.

zamindawari

Postby zamindawari » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 pm

why do you wish to turn syria into another backward state like that of Somalia and Afghanistan
In all fariness, does this even constitute a relevant question? On it's face, it assumes that I and all of those seeking to remove this idol, this abdul shaytan from power, are not striving to establish a legitimate government for the people of Syria, a government who will rule in the way of Allah azawajal. It assume that we do not desire to eliminate an empire of oppression and tyranny. Rather, it assumes that those who actively oppose this evil regime of kufr, illegitimately and illegally ruling over Muslims, merely seek nothing more than "to turn Syria into another backward state". Think about that for a moment....
Certainly, I can tell anyone reading this, that those who oppose the removal of Al Assad's empire of evil are the same people who would stand with the kuffar and the murtadeen to oppose any and all jihad fisabilillah anywhere on this planet, no matter how clear and obvious of the justification, no matter how tremendous the suffering of the Muslims living under that regime. These are the people who stood with the athiests and communists, with the Soviet Union when it illegally invaded Afghanistan. With the exclusion of the genuinely naive among them - These people are callers to the hellfire, the miscreants of jahannam.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

my dear muslim friend Zamindawari you are foreigner so let me say i appreaciate the fact that you visit, browse and comment on this somali site for sharing and exposing what you believe in iam predisposed to welcoming outsiders, with regards to my question my position on the Syrian conflict is clear i have had many argumentative encounters with individuals who supports the FSA on this site, i know that Bashar is not all this magnificent,glorious and fair leader as some think i believe but i know for a fact that where there is Alqaida there is misery, death, injustice and over all backwardness in all aspects of life because my friend Alqaida is not islam Alqaida is the devil himdelf you and i as in Somali and Afghani should be informed of that more than any one, is not it our religion that said as long as the ruler gives you the freedom to live and practice your religious duties you should not rebel against him.

zamindawari

Postby zamindawari » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:28 pm

my dear muslim friend Zamindawari you are foreigner so let me say i appreaciate the fact that you visit, browse and comment on this somali site for sharing and exposing what you believe in iam predisposed to welcoming outsiders, with regards to my question my position on the Syrian conflict is clear i have had many argumentative encounters with individuals who supports the FSA on this site, i know that Bashar is not all this magnificent,glorious and fair leader as some think i believe but i know for a fact that where there is Alqaida there is misery, death, injustice and over all backwardness in all aspects of life because my friend Alqaida is not islam Alqaida is the devil himdelf you and i as in Somali and Afghani should be informed of that more than any one, is not it our religion that said as long as the ruler gives you the freedom to live and practice your religious duties you should not rebel against him.
I want you to know that I genuinely appreciate your welcome and kind words. It's refreshing to see people of differing views engage in civil discourse on the internet, where emotional reactionary idle talk seems to be the rule, jazakallahu khairun.

Because we are both informed of the situation in Syria and each have come to differing conclusions, I will leave it at that and not engage in any lengthy debates but I would like to touch on one issue that you mentioned, you said, "is not it our religion that said as long as the ruler gives you the freedom to live and practice your religious duties you should not rebel against him" Of course we're all apparently familiar with the hadiths on this subject so no need to examine them but what is important here is the aspect of "gives you the freedom to live and practice your religious duties". One must ask themselves why so many prominent senior ulema from various madhahib and differing aqeedah, have emerged publicly with fatwas against the Al Assad regime and even further making declarations of full jihad against Syria. In the case of Mohamad Hassan he went as far as stating, "Jihad is necessary for the victory of our brothers in Syria - jihad with mind, money, weapons; all forms of jihad. I call on all Muslims to support whatever will save the Syrian people." he further states, "What is happening to our brothers on Syrian soil, in terms of violence stemming from the Iranian regime, Hezbollah and its sectarian allies, counts as a declaration of war on Islam and the ummah in general." And countless scholars have issued similar fatwas. Even Youssef al Qaradawi has gone on record calling for all able-bodied Muslim men to go and fight Assad's regime... The question is why? Is it possible that there exists an endless surplus of scholars who are so deficient in basic ilm that they are unaware that rebelling against this ruler is forbidden per the sunnah? Common logic would say no, there must be more to the story, something additional that we're not understanding. Essentially, the situation in Syria appears to be one where common, innocent Sunni Muslims are no longer guaranteed the freedom to live and fulfill their Islamic duties. And this is the crux of the issue.

Let's examine Syria, for a moment, from an unbiased outsider's point of view; Someone who has absolutely no spiritual or cultural investments in the region - For that, I present to you the results of a particular NGO's fact-finding mission in Syria, Genocide Watch... http://www.genocidewatch.org/syria.html
Some notable excerpts from their report:
"Although the U.N. Commission of Inquiry on Syria has cited abuses on both sides, their report in February 2013 held that government atrocities far outweighed those committed by rebels."
"The evidence is conclusive that the al-Assad regime is committing intentional crimes against humanity. Among the crimes the al-Assad regime is committing are: indiscriminant, widespread attacks on civilians, arbitrary detention of thousands in the political opposition, genocidal massacres of whole villages of Sunni Muslims, rape of detainees, widespread torture- including torture and murder of children- and denial of food, medicines and other essential resources to civilians. (zamindawari's personal note: This does not appear to constitute "freedom to live and worship".)

The Alawite government of al-Assad believes it is about to lose all power in a zero-sum, winner take all revolution. Its massacres have become genocidal. Early warning signs and stages of genocide in Syria are:

Prior unpunished genocidal massacres, such as those perpetrated by Assad’s father in Hama in the 1980’s;
Rule by a minority sect – the Alawite sect that supports Assad – with an exclusionary ideology
Systematic human rights atrocities;
Fear by the ruling elite that any compromise will mean total loss of their power;
Deliberate targeting of particular groups -- Sunni Muslims and army defectors;
Denial by the Syrian government that it is committing crimes against humanity, blaming “foreign - inspired terrorist gangs” for the armed conflict."

I did not post this to change anyone's mind who has already taken a position but as an opportunity to demonstrate our side of the story to those who are still undecided. And as always, it's vital to remember that the internet is rife with agenda-driven propaganda. If you have any question about the whole truth or rest of the story, resort to sources that have nothing personal at stake such as NGOs and Human Rights monitors, THEN with the findings from these neutral sources in mind, turn back to the ulema and you will begin to understand the position taken by so many scholars on this issue.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.