Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hadiith 19 - Be Mindful Of Allah and He will be there

Nolosha Qofka Muslimka Ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khadijaaah

Hadiith 19 - Be Mindful Of Allah and He will be there

Postby Khadijaaah » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 am

Salam My Fellow brothers and sisters here is another Haddith from the al nawaii collection:

On the authority of Abu Abbas (radiAllahu anhuma) who said: One day I was behind the Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wa sallam) [riding on the same mount] and he said:

O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be Mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you. Be Mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah [alone]. And know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had already written for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you with anything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already written against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.

Summary:

• >So from this we understand that part of patience is to withhold one's tongue from complaining. There was a time where the prophet SAW said that "those before you would bring a man and he would be sawn in half with a saw between his skin and bones, and this would not return him from his deen". This shows that sabr is obligatory in all matters, and that sabr is to hold one's tongue from complaining and to stop the heart from getting angry, and to stop the limbs from doing that which is not allowed.

>When we are afflicted with a calamity,we should know that there is some good in it for us as it was decreed by Allah, and we should be pleased with the actions of Allah. So we submit to the Will of Allah, as he realizes that there is a good in everything.

>We should also know that since relief comes with affliction and that hardship comes with ease, we need to realise that everyone will find hardship in life. This is the very purpose of this life. This life is not a permanent life; it is meant as a test and therefore we have been created to be tested. We should also know that Allah will test us with hardship and affliction, but also we should remember that after that there is a time of ease and relief as is promised in this hadith.

>Look at the story of Ya'qub AS when he lost his son. He was patient in Allah's decree and then his son was eventually returned to him. Anyone who is facing difficulty should turn to surah Yusuf and read the trials that afflicted Yusuf AS and his father.

>Look at the story of Yunus AS in the whale. Look at the story of the prophet Muhammad SAW and how he was tested and tried. Let us look towards the story of ka'ab ibn Malik and the story of Aishah RA when the hypocrites lied against her. We should remember these stories and realise that with every hardship comes ease.

:heart: So inshallah LET US all be mindful of illahi, for indeed the times are close and life is rapidly ending. May ALLAH grant us All sabr and with that inshallah we obtain janatul firdows :heart:

:rose:Wacalykum Salam :rose:
Khadijaaah

Deeqaaa

Re: Hadiith 19 - Be Mindful Of Allah and He will be there

Postby Deeqaaa » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:02 pm

I dont why daily hadith threads are locked, but here's one I just read and want to share.

Narrated Anas ibn Malik; AbuSa’id: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “O Allah, grant me life as a poor man, cause me to die as a poor man, and resurrect me in the company of the poor.” Aisha asked him why he had said this, and he replied, “Because they will enter Paradise forty years before the rich. Do not turn away a poor man, Aisha, even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you, Aisha, Allah will bring you near Him on the Day of Resurrection.”
Tirmidhi and Bayhaqi, in Shu’ab al-Iman, transmitted and Ibn Majah transmitted it up to “in the company of the poor” on the authority of AbuSa’id
Al-Tirmidhi – Hadith 1376

Maandhow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Hadiith 19 - Be Mindful Of Allah and He will be there

Postby Maandhow » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:52 am

Imam Ahmad narrated that Al-Harith Al-Ash`ari said that the Prophet of Allah said,

(Allah commanded Yahya bin Zakariya to implement five commands and to order the Children of Israel to implement them, but Yahya was slow in carrying out these commands. `Isa said to Yahya, `You were ordered to implement five commands and to order the Children of Israel to implement them. So either order, or I will do it.’ Yahya said, ‘My brother! I fear that if you do it before me, I will be punished or the earth will be shaken under my feet.’ Hence, Yahya bin Zakariya called the Children of Israel to Bayt Al-Maqdis (Jerusalem), until they filled the Masjid. He sat o­n the balcony, thanked Allah and praised him and then said, `Allah ordered me to implement five commandments and that I should order you to adhere to them.

The first is that you worship Allah alone and not associate any with Him. The example of this command is the example of a man who bought a servant from his money with paper or gold. The servant started to work for the master, but was paying the profits to another person. Who among you would like his servant to do that Allah created you and sustains you. Therefore, worship Him alone and do not associate anything with Him.

I also command you to pray, for Allah directs His Face towards His servant’s face, as long as the servant does not turn away. So when you pray, do not turn your heads to and fro.

I also command you to fast. The example of it is the example of a man in a group of men and he has some musk wrapped in a piece of cloth, and consequently, all of the group smells the scent of the wrapped musk. Verily, the odor of the mouth of a fasting person is better before Allah than the scent of musk.

I also command you to give charity. The example of this is the example of a man who was captured by the enemy. They tied his hands to his neck and brought him forth to cut off his neck. He said to them, ‘Can I pay a ransom for myself’ He kept ransoming himself with small and large amounts until he liberated himself.

I also command you to always remember Allah. The example of this deed is that of a man who the enemy is tirelessly pursuing. He takes refuge in a fortified fort. When the servant remembers Allah, he will be resorting to the best refuge from Satan.)

Al-Harith then narrated that the Messenger of Allah said,

(And I order you with five commandments that Allah has ordered me. Stick to the Jama`ah (community of the faithful), listen and obey (your leaders) and perform Hijrah (migration) and Jihad for the sake of Allah. Whoever abandons the Jama`ah, even the distance of a hand span, will have removed the tie of Islam from his neck, unless he returns. Whoever uses the slogans of Jahiliyah (the pre-Islamic period of ignorance) he will be among those kneeling in Jahannam (Hellfire).) They said, “O Messenger of Allah! Even if he prays and fasts” He said, (Even if he prays, fasts and claims to be Muslim. So call the Muslims with their names that Allah has called them: `The Muslims, the believing servants of Allah.’)

This is a Hasan Hadith, and it contains the statement, “Allah has created and sustains you, so worship Him and do not associate anything with Him in worship.” This statement is relevant in the Ayat (2:21-22) we are discussing here and supports singling Allah in worship, without partners.

Source: Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Volume 1

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.