Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quran Memorisation‏ diary

Su'aalo, Jawaabo, iwm

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Quran Memorisation‏ diary

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Lool yaaah. :clap:

So Saturday 3rd of March we report how much we've learned inshaaAllah.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:04 pm

mashallah, my allah make flawless girls abudance. :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:14 pm

edit the flawless girls

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 pm

You guys are on.
Right now I am on a 8 ayat a day schedule but I can add two more inshallah.
Lets report in every week and with in a month assess how we are doing.

Do you guys know how to make a group on snet

we could call it Quran memorization group

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Mcali,

Bro, I don't know about a Qur'an memorization group at the moment here is pretty quite so we can just jam here.

I think we will start this Friday coming, and by Sat/Sun who should report that we started....and like you said every 1 month assess how far we got.

At the moment WestldnShawty is banned, so when she return inshaaAllah we will resume normally. :(

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Mcali,

Bro, I don't know about a Qur'an memorization group at the moment here is pretty quite so we can just jam here.

I think we will start this Friday coming, and by Sat/Sun who should report that we started....and like you said every 1 month assess how far we got.

At the moment WestldnShawty is banned, so when she return inshaaAllah we will resume normally. :(
got it sister. Hope they unban her before the start date.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Its the 3rd of March and guess who's back.. :mrgreen:

How's everyone's memorisation going on? I started my 10 ayads a day today... :down: Alhamdulilah its going ok.. But I still need to figure out a way I can spread them out and use my journey time to work more effectively.

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:19 pm

:oops:

West, I never started laakin balaan I will start tomorrow InshaaAllah. Besides, you were gonna... :oops: :(

I'm so glad your back, next weekend we have to say how much we memorised, it should be a Surah by then InshaaAllah.

:rose:

ps. I also saw your other thread in the general, pm the stuff you were gonna send Mcali if it supposed to help with memorization inshaaAllah.

QaaliDumar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby QaaliDumar » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Masha allah, ilaahay ha idiin fududeeyo.

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm

West, I never started laakin balaan I will start tomorrow InshaaAllah. Besides, you were gonna... :oops: :(

I'm so glad your back, next weekend we have to say how much we memorised, it should be a Surah by then InshaaAllah.

ps. I also saw your other thread in the general, pm the stuff you were gonna send Mcali if it supposed to help with memorization inshaaAllah.
well for me it should be a couple of surahs since im still in juz ama

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 am

Aww wa caadi sis.. I only memorised 10 ayads.. Didn't do NADA yes2day as I had to do loads of paper work etc.. But I'll carry on with my memorisation manta.

Ruunti I wasn't even planning to come back.. :lol: I only came back because of this.. :mrgreen: ... :rose:

Inshaa'Allah I'll send you both the stuff soon.. I need to look for it and make it presentable.. I personally think its helpful.. :up:

well for me it should be a couple of surahs since im still in juz ama
Amba.. Waliba I think we're on around the same surahs.. :up:
Ameen.. :)

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 pm

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I am reporting on how my Qur'an revision is going on! Let me say first, JazakAllah khair for the beneficial pm Westldn! Alhamdulilah it really did encourage me to do more! Myself my revision is as follow 1 page per day. At the moment I am starting from Juz 'amma because it has been a long time, and I'm imperfect even with that Juz. After I finish Juz Tabarak, I might or might not lessen the 1 a page per day rule, or I might increase it. Wallah A'lam. I need to assess the situation once I get there InshaaAllah.

So, back to the real reporting; how much have I revised? Not much at all! :lol: I was ill this week. *embarrassed* And I read out loud for my revision. So, cause of the cough I wasn't able to do that, but InshaaAllah I will make-up for it this Week, you'll see I will catch you two. :down: 8-)

Something to help : http://thehifdhclub.wordpress.com/2012/ ... in-30mins/

JazakAllah khair. :up:

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:22 pm

may allah give you khayr sister.
To tell you the truth I haven't done any memorizing this week. Not because I was sick but because I lost to shaydaan and my nafs.
But today is a new day and the past is behind me now.

Thanks to west for the article and thank you veiled for this site.

very nice and encouraging material.

a week involves too much procrastinating for me so inshallah I'll post every three days to keep myself in check

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Amiin bro.

InshaaAllah, I always think the best time is after Fajr, but if you don't sleep fairly early then you'll be too tired then. :up:

Post more, if I am here, I'll post too InshaaAllah.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:04 pm

As'Salaamu Alaykum Guys..

You aint alone.. I haven't memorised much aswell.. I've also been sorta ill.. Alhamdulilah Im much better now..

I went to see my Malciimad a few days ago and she started testing me on the previous surahs I memorised.. She read a random ayad *from the middle of a random Surah* and I failed miserably.. :down: Waliba it seems like I forgot some Surahs I memorised... :down: :down:
In order to fix this problem.. In addition I will also make sure I read all the Surahs I've memorised at least once a day! InshaaAllah.

Anyway.. I only managed to memorise one Surah this week.. So I've recently started Surah Mutaf'fifiin.
InshaaAllah My aim for next week is to finish both this surah and Surah Infitaar!

Thanks for the Link Warsan.. InshaaAllah I'll check it out 2morow. I'm heading to bed at the mo!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.