Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

His body didn't change after 30 years in the grave!!!

Su'aalo, Jawaabo, iwm

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
somali4lyf

His body didn't change after 30 years in the grave!!!

Postby somali4lyf » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 am

This is a true story that happened in Saudi Arabia. As the shaykh narrates, a road construction plan happened to pass through a cemetery. The council of Ulama approved the graves to be dug out and reburied in another cemetery. What is interesting about this is that as people were digging out graves and removing/recovering bones and skeleton, among them was a grave a man whose body hasn't changed since it was buried 30 years ago. He remained with the same shroud, face and his body smelled as fresh as a new corpse, Subhanalah. Nothing changed about his body. So the people working at the site decided to take the dead body to his dad who is still alive and ask the dad what was special about his son. Guess what? His answer was that ALWAYS prayed SALAH on time in the front line of the masjid. Walaahi we can deduce a lot of lessons from this incident. Let alone salah, he could have been a man who had secrets that only ALLAH (s.w.) knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... x8SFHcYGEc

My dear brothers and sisters, may Allah make us those who follow the right path and learn more about our deen since our days in Dunya are numbered.

You brother in Islam,

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: His body didn't change after 30 years in the grave!!!

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:54 am

i thought that you hade a picture of alleged man who died 30 years ago and not a Big bearded saudi man whos talking !!! and yes probably this big bearded saudi sheikh is lying..

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 pm

thanks for sharing this with us. ilahoow wadaada saxsan nagu toosi amiin

Alizey

Postby Alizey » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 am

Thanks for sharing this information. Pious people’s bodies are not damage. I think that is a big reward from Allah for those who worship and they follow all rules of Islam. Share your ideas.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:00 am

Mashallah, thanks for the motivation :up:

somali4lyf

Postby somali4lyf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 am

i thought that you hade a picture of alleged man who died 30 years ago and not a Big bearded saudi man whos talking !!! and yes probably this big bearded saudi sheikh is lying..
My dear bro, I don't know who you are but I am pretty sure you are a decent person. If I were you, I wouldn't talk of the ills of the others even if I disagree with them.

Pierre

Postby Pierre » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 am

30 years? Then he must have been Jesus Christ :stylin:

Khadijaaah

Postby Khadijaaah » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Mashallah,

Have you also realized that, out of the five pillars of Islam, it was regarding prayer that Allah swt DIRECTLY spoke to Muhammed(scw) about, where as others it was through Jibreil relaying the commands.

That signifies the Importance of Salah, Such that, there is great wisdom behind salah that we as humans will never comprehend.

:rose: May Allah swt make us adhere on the straight path and make us amongst those who perfect their salah with khushoo
:rose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.