Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It is Jumah - Make dua for Muslims and Somalis

Su'aalo, Jawaabo, iwm

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
somali4lyf

It is Jumah - Make dua for Muslims and Somalis

Postby somali4lyf » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:28 am

Salaam Snetters,

I would like to remind myself and you the virtues of Jumah. As stated in the hadith of the prophet (s.a.w), Jâbir relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Friday is comprised of twelve hours. There is one in which a Muslim who asks Allah for something will have it granted to him. Seek it in the last hour after `Asr.” [Sunan Abî Dâwûd (1048), Sunan al-Nasâ’î (1389) and Mustadrak al-Hâkim(1032)].

A similar hadîth was related by Anas that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Seek the anticipated hour of Friday after `Asr until sunset” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî (489)]

Al-Tirmidhî comments:
Some people of knowledge from among the Prophet’s Companions and others consider the anticipated hour to be from after `Asr until sunset. This is also the saying of Ahmad and Ishâq. Ahmad said: “Most of the hadîth about the hour in which we anticipate that our supplications will be answered place this hour after the `Asr prayer…” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî (2/260)].

My dear brothers and sisters, let us take advantage of this day and ask Allah (s.w) to ease our pain as Muslims and seek His forgiveness. We are all fed up with the cries and suffering of Muslims around the corners of the world. The solution is only going back to Allah and making constant dua. As Allah (s.w.) says in Surah Ghafir: “Call upon Me, I will respond to you.” [Qur’an 40:60].

Having said that, please let us refrain from spreading hatred and ill-informed ideas amongst ourselves. It is the blessing of Allah that He granted us to be Muslims without asking Him to make us Muslims. Let us always remind ourselves the blessings and nim'ah of Allah bestowed on us. May Allah (s.w) guide us all to the right path and give us the best of dunya and akhirah.

Your Somali brother,
Ma'salaama

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Re: It is Jumah - Make dua for Muslims and Somalis

Postby Vivacious » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 am

Jazakallahu kheir akhii for the reminder. May Allah SWT reward you hasanat.
May Allah have his mercy upon all of us. Amin!

Juma karim everyone!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.