Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalinet slowly dying.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somalinet slowly dying.

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:07 pm

The forum is more or less dead......hardly anything worth commenting on these days.
So many snet characters have left.....only the dregs of cyber land and human detritus left.

Perhaps the forum is reflective of the lamentable situation across Somalia.
Nothing has really changed in the country during the last thirty years.
No responsible governance, security or development.

At the present rate of progress it will take fifty years to reach the level of typical African basket case. :)

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalinet slowly dying.

Postby AgentOfChaos » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:43 pm

But we still have Basra...........so that's something.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Didn't she recently pass away? :?

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:36 pm

^ Far from it, Basra is still alive and kicking. She was actually, recently, chosen as the head of The East African Menopause Society (EAMS), the first Xaliimo to ever hold such a highly sought-after position in one of the most respected international institutions.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:02 am

If your life revolves around Snet, then Snet is not the problem...

Snet was popular before the advent of social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to name a few. Plus the fact every conceivable subject has been covered to ad-nauseum on this site. There is nothing new to interest people.

All Somali forums regurgitate topics to an extent. SSpot is no different. They recycle topics. I was banned by saying as much :lol: . I know who banned me, the dude with feminine small hands and stubby fingers.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 pm

This place used to be cool when we had controversial characters like IYADA, COSTA, Ninxoon, MADMAC, Lionheart, Galol, etc

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:18 am

Galol was a legend and ninxoon
Costa that carab salax guy

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Forums are still active in politics section

General section has been pretty dead

Maybe we should let people post as soon as they register... but then again we'll have the spammers

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:24 pm

www.Somaliane.com is a new online platform for exchanging opinions about developments in Somalia and around the world.
Please register and enjoy discussions on the modern and yet simple forum platform.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:40 am

I am 100% loyal for my Snet forum. I never posted in any other forum. Any time markan tooso, markan sii seexanayo, markan fasax ahay , markan shaqada break ka qaato intaba waan soo galaa. I don't use Facebook ,twitter or any other social network except what's and youtube. Weligay layma ban garayn Snet anigoo miyir qaba iyo anigoo waalanba waan soo galaa

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Yusufow you are the MVP of snet you are the reason why I come back your karbaashes are out of this world so are your sheeko

Ilhay ha ku daayo

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Basra passed away?! No wonder this place is more than dead!

Good to see all of you btw!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:00 am

[quote=Jabuutawi post_id=4890552 time=1529643776 user_id=175606]

Snet was popular before the advent of social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to name a few. Plus the fact every conceivable subject has been covered to ad-nauseum on this site. There is nothing new to interest people.

All Somali forums regurgitate topics to an extent. SSpot is no different. They recycle topics. I was banned by saying as much :lol: . I know who banned me, the dude with feminine small hands and stubby fingers.
[/quote]

Jab

I miss those days when social media was not here. The forum was a novel thing. Great Somali minds like Xoogsade, came in gun blazing. It was an amazing time in history. Not to mention Jab, your own confessional thread about u going to Somali and marrying a somali woman who rejects u sexually. Indeed those were the times. :dj:

Agent@looooooooooooool thats so sweet, holding on to Basra when ALL has failed. U r soooooooo sweet! :stylin:

-=

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:40 am

Aint you supposed to be dead? :?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Jab

I miss those days when social media was not here. The forum was a novel thing. Great Somali minds like Xoogsade, came in gun blazing. It was an amazing time in history. Not to mention Jab, your own confessional thread about u going to Somali and marrying a somali woman who rejects u sexually. Indeed those were the times. :dj:

Agent@looooooooooooool thats so sweet, holding on to Basra when ALL has failed. U r soooooooo sweet! :stylin:

-=
Eff that! How'd you know this. Ceebtada astuur walaalay. That is between us :heart: :eat: .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.