Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Barre Hiiraale

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
RIIGHAYE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: When I recognize the special significance it has for African Americans and the special pride" McCain

Re: Barre Hiiraale

Postby RIIGHAYE » Mon May 14, 2007 11:33 pm

Kundule, I will try, but I know one of the best generals Somalia ever had Aynaanshe was Habaryonis. Unfortunately, he together with other officers plotted to overthrow the executive of the Council, but originally thought that the plot was impossible with Qorsheel present in the Council. So they agreed to get rid of him, by informing the Council that Qorsheel planned to overthrow the government. After Qorshel was arrested, they began carrying out their mission but unluckly it was foiled. Enraged, Bare ordered their execution.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon May 14, 2007 11:33 pm

[quote="Demure"]Maxa kaaga shaqa jiro?[/quote]

walaal ma inaan ku shukaansanyaad mooday?

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Mon May 14, 2007 11:40 pm

Advo, your little bro is he like 11ish or 12ish?

Dawlad, why in the world would I think someone like you (a reer magaal bisurca) would aspire in oo ii shukaansado?

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon May 14, 2007 11:43 pm

Ok Demure, anaaba faraha kula galay. Enjoy yourself. Cool

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Mon May 14, 2007 11:51 pm

No his 8....................much younger then that. teaching him how to swim now, level one: monkey, airplane, soldier. Laughing

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Mon May 14, 2007 11:55 pm

That's nice of you...Do you have a younger sister too? Laughing

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Tue May 15, 2007 12:05 am

YEP! Laughing .......but she's not speaking to me lately, gabdho are so complicated.

Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Going from Homeless Hobo to Minister: Barre Hiiraale

Postby Warsame101 » Tue May 15, 2007 2:34 am

[quote="RIIGHAYE"]I heard Bare was a major captain in 1977 war. He became popular in that war , even my father who used to be high ranking police officer passed to me that the man is known for his bravery.[/quote]

Barre is a '77 veteran. His late brother (RH) was a WSLF commander.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Sat May 26, 2007 1:17 am

Hiiraale wuxuu ka mid yahay geesiyaha SADE. My dad told me in battletime he doesn't need to sleep 3-4 days and even cooks for his fighters.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.