Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well Done Reer Dhoobleey

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Well Done Reer Dhoobleey

Postby Abdi_westldn » Sun May 20, 2007 2:55 am

Ok as a ogadeen i need to know who should i hate. Laughing

Man cant keep up first i thought only iidoor now ur tellin me hawiye aswell. Laughing

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:00 am

Brother;
I recommend you start hating anyone who hates Somali unity regardless of their clan. Remember, Cabdullahi Suldaan Timacade was an Iidoor too.

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Sun May 20, 2007 3:07 am

Who is Cabdullahi Suldaan TimoCade? Confused

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:12 am

[quote="Ismahan123"]loool@ you're a female. What? dont we take offense or have opponions? Anyways, you should know by now that this place is too pathetic to take it any of it personally.

PS. Reer Isaaq are closer to me dear. Very Happy[/quote]

reer isaaq & reer cabdulle are like conjoined TWINS,cant seprate them.

guhad am finna leave it alone..raga dhintay rag baa u maqan. Laughing

so what do ya think of the song?

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun May 20, 2007 3:21 am

wallahi bilaahi waan ku dhaaran midgaanka jucfiga ahi inusan ogaden ahayn, ilaahaa ii jeedo awalna everyone baa ka shakisanaa hadana la ogaa, siduu habar gidir u difaaco arag Shocked

teeda kale aint cayr and indhacade the men who burned dhoobley to the ground after they ran from the shabelle when they saw hiiraale leave morgan alone Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kulaha cayr iyo waxaas dagaalda xamar darood ma dilin, this guy is smooking weed, read Nuridin Farah's book voices from the somali diaspora, in the book he writes how alot of mareexaan were let go because of being related to the habar gidir but poor cagdheer iyo kuwa kale baangado baa lagu jari jiray, maanta inaad soo dhawaysato cayr aniga oo soo dhawaysan oo kaagana dhaw dhan kasto la eego waa yaab. Laughing Laughing Laughing

aren't cayr the same men who pinpointing where even cayrow and the rest of the maxakiim are hiding in galgaduud??

[quote]Gudoomiyaha degmada Guriceel ee gobalka galguduud Daa'uud Cabdi Daa'uud ayaa wuxuu sheegay in deegaano hoosyimaada degmadaasi ay haatan isku uruursanayaan haraadigii Maxkamadaha ee dawlada Soomaaliya ciimadeedu kula dagaalameen bilihii April iyo March magaalada Muqdisho.

Daa'uud Cabdi wuxuu sheegay in deegaanada ay xubnahan isku uruursanayaan xoogoodu yahay deegaanka lugu magacaabo Ceelbuur oo uusheegay in ay haatan deganyihiin xeryo milateri oo ay halkaasi ka sameeyeen.

Md.Daa'uud oo wax laga weydiiyay magacyada xubnahan ka tirsan maxkamadihii awoodooda lawiiqay kuwa ay yihiin,wuxuu sheegay in ay ka mid yihiin xubnahan ninkii dhinaca milateriga uga sareeyey maxkamadihii oo ahaa Aaden Xaashi Cayrow iyo Col.Tima Jilic oo ka mid ahaa maxkamadihii iyo xubno fara badan oo dhinaca maamulka.[/quote]

newyork, meesha laangaab baa ku tihiin nin midgaan jucfi ah liita haku soo dhawaysan! waaba qoslayaa midgaanka dadkii awalba u jawaabi jiray aniguna waan ka waantoobay inaan ogaadeen danbe u gafo!

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:23 am

The song is amazing and the girl looks good too!!!
What is going on here though; I thought Ismahan's fav Ogaden clan was the Reer Cabdille! Does she know their nick name is Jaahuuro!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun May 20, 2007 3:27 am

Midgaan jucfi ah no wonder cay Darood waad ku dheereysaa!

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:33 am

dawladsadoow adigaa ka daran. waxaad ku faanaysaa cayr baan is xignaa?
bal qaado oo doog ha kaa baxo,
cayrti aad dhihi jirteen "walaaha galgaduud" soo ma aha kuwi nala caawiyay qoowrici aan BU:ALE idinku marinay?
soo ma aha kuwi hubkiini JVA turki siiyay?

aniga iyo guhaad meel aan sheeko ku hayno boon yeyna soo galin.
we will talk after the dabayaco eats you for brakefest.
till than you are my EX-WIFE.
Laughing Laughing Laughing or should i say CAYRS EX-WIFE. Laughing Laughing

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:34 am

Dowlad love;
If you call me Sheegato again, all I need to do is to make a phone call to Wardheer and say send all the Reer Cismaans back because Ilka-Yars are calling Wiil Makaahiil Sheegato. Don't make me do that..U know you can't feed them like we do....Remember they have been with Makaahiil so long that they don't even eat Quule no more.

There is actaully a grand meeting next week in MN between Habar Gidir and Absame, don't know the location yet, where one of the agendas on the meeting will be how to permanently bring some Habar Gidir to Waamo...We need skilled business people who are true Somalis...Walaahay after the Qaxii, my family went to Wardheer and I saw that all the supermarket stores belong to Sacad/Reer Hilowle. We want to see the same in Waamo starting from Kismaayo....Why would you object to the businesses that Habar Gidir will bring because you know the few Talxe meatcutters need second jobs cleaning stores in order to support their families.

new-york23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york23 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:38 am

guhad ninkan dawlad waad ka shidaa walee..wuu ka gubtaa markaad runta usheektid.
ku wad walee ileen awalba QOWSAAR BEY NOO AHAAYEEN. Laughing

ama majerteen baa wasi ama absame. Laughing

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun May 20, 2007 3:40 am

New York malaha fahamka baa kugu adag, anigu cagdheerka doqonimada lagu xanto maalinba maalintaan SOmalinet idinkusii arko wallahi oraahdo baan rumaystaa!

Cayr miyaan ku faanay mise runta aan ka hadlay oo aan iri Cayr aan Mareexaan hadaan nahay dhan walba laga eego kaa xigno, dhalasho, degaan, dhaqan, af etc anagoon raadsan maxaa keenay adigoo ogaadeen waamood ah inaad u niikisid, waa la yaab su'aal muhiim aan ka sugayo dadka SOmalinet inay ka jawaabaan lilaahi, midgaad wada tihiin lilaahi hadii iidnaan hawiye is qarinayo ahayne kolay laba generation ka hor kuwiinaan wamood waa la ogyahay faraciinu inusan farac darood ahn nacaalaa waxaad tihiin iyo midgaan ahaydeen ku yaale Exclamation

waligood waa waxaan inay dabo socdaan dadi la arkin ayagoo isku taxalujinaya xataa inay mar wax wadaan, war cayr maxuu anigu igu yahay?? cayr barta dameerka ka xaaro ayuu lilaahi iga taaganayahay, habar gidirna anaa kasoo dhex saaray waayo dan bay iigu ahayd, maantana markaan ka tagay halkiisi buu ku noqday kana kici maayo idinkana kuwaas baad kasii hosaysiin anaa gardaran inaan midgo la tirsado ee xaal qaata!
Last edited by DawladSade on Sun May 20, 2007 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun May 20, 2007 3:45 am

[quote="new-york23"]guhad ninkan dawlad waad ka shidaa walee..wuu ka gubtaa markaad runta usheektid.
ku wad walee ileen awalba QOWSAAR BEY NOO AHAAYEEN. Laughing

ama majerteen baa wasi ama absame. Laughing[/quote]

midgaan, markaad majeerteen is haysataan waa mareexaan sidani ku yelo, markaad mareexaan la hadashidne majeerteen baad soo qaato.

runta ma rabtaa, caawa si fiican iiga maqal, Darod awalba laydin kuma tirin jirin, wax laydin ka rabana aysan jirin, qorshe darood ee somalia waligiin kamiidnaan ahayn kamana ahaanaysiin. inaan idin jawaabo idinkooo meesha gaaljecel iyo waxaas naga taagane waa mid qalad aan galay, hadan bax jucfi yaho midgaan iyo warday shalay ahaa magacayga inaan idinka idin la doodi u dilmi maaye Sad

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sun May 20, 2007 3:52 am

Ninyahoow hawiye meelna iskama soo galnee hana ceebeen.

BTW, if guhaad is sheegato then why are you cussing cagdheerta? Laughing Shouldn't you be cussing dacas or something?

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun May 20, 2007 3:59 am

[quote="Ugaas Diini"]Ninyahoow hawiye meelna iskama soo galnee hana ceebeen.

BTW, if guhaad is sheegato then why are you cussing cagdheerta? Laughing Shouldn't you be cussing dacas or something?[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And I thought Ugaas Diini was Real Ugaas and fair to all somali clans. Guess I am wrong again.

waraa wax masaakiin la dhaho ma jiro wallaahi, mid kasto abeeso waaye hoosta ka nool

Laughing Laughing

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun May 20, 2007 4:02 am

[quote="Ugaas Diini"]Ninyahoow hawiye meelna iskama soo galnee hana ceebeen.

BTW, if guhaad is sheegato then why are you cussing cagdheerta? Laughing Shouldn't you be cussing dacas or something?[/quote]

I still think the patriot aka newyork is an cagdheer, but guhaado la is ogaa, la is baray baa socoto!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.