Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MY FAVOURITE HARGEISA VIDEO

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Re: MY FAVOURITE HARGEISA VIDEO

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue May 22, 2007 5:09 pm

somalilander......and she is suppose be isaaq Laughing

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue May 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Yaa I dont believe that blood and even if she turns out to be isaaq she is either half or nin none isaaq a qabta

and if she turnes out to be i isaaq she is one confused cow uh cuqdad qabta ah well we all have are traitors among us.
Last edited by S_lander-boy on Tue May 22, 2007 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue May 22, 2007 5:18 pm

Guys,

You don't post stuff if we can't comment on it...Bal maxay la xayraansan yihiin 24/7?

Liqaaye,

Ha is ceebeen ninyahow...That is below the belt walaahay...sidaada kale uu dood...Laakiin naag la fuuley iyo mid la rape gareeyey iwm ka gudub oo sidii nin u dood... Ba'a intaa waan kaala hanweynaa eh...

Sakhraan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sakhraan » Tue May 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Liqaaye..........inleyn waxaad ahayd badow xoolo ah war gabadha ka qalee hacooyow.

SAKHRAAN>SEEKER OF T & J.

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Sakhraan put the bottle down faqash boy

ana ku wassa

Cool

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue May 22, 2007 5:32 pm

[quote="S_lander-boy"]Yaa I dont believe that blood and even if she turns out to be isaaq she is either half or nin none isaaq a qabta

and if she turnes out to be i isaaq she is one confused cow uh cuqdad qabta ah well we all have are traitors among us.[/quote]

Qaxbada xumi she is Isaaq Sad

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue May 22, 2007 5:34 pm

War dadkan wasmada ku khafiifey ee qofkii ay doodaanba rag iyo dumarba waan ku wasi odhanayaa maxay ahaayeen? Maxaa jira, ma cilad baa jirta? Waxaas waxaa ku waasha qofka cilaydaysane ha is ceebeynina...

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue May 22, 2007 5:38 pm

Kambuli
? What does your Name mean? and are you Dhullos? reer Hagar Adan Cool

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue May 22, 2007 5:43 pm

[quote="kambuli"]War dadkan wasmada ku khafiifey ee qofkii ay doodaanba rag iyo dumarba waan ku wasi odhanayaa maxay ahaayeen? Maxaa jira, ma cilad baa jirta? Waxaas waxaa ku waasha qofka cilaydaysane ha is ceebeynina...[/quote]

LoL LiQaaye_TDH islaantan wa buqta uh cuqdad a qabta ka qaley

Brof I noticed she spreids alot a lies about durriyada reer isaak and loads of propagenda about Somaliland but she is irrelevant in my book ka qaley bro

Laughing

aweys_gedoow

Postby aweys_gedoow » Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm

aweeys geedooow geesi geesi dhalay Smile Smile Smile Smile

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Tue May 22, 2007 6:10 pm

kambuli is a great lady indeed who stands up for the rights of everyone and never takes sides even her own qabil. and she is not isaaq. impossible isaaqs dont have such a geniune person.

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue May 22, 2007 6:25 pm

Somaliwoman which rights your talking about, kulaha genuine war I caught her lying and when I adress her on that she ignored me you D!ckhead kumbuli dadka a isku diirasyaa.

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Tue May 22, 2007 6:30 pm

slandergirl listen ciidna iskuma diirin all she asked was why in the song do they say, xamar dooni meyno,and if you ask me she makes a good point so answer it or shut up. Laughing Laughing

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby S_lander-boy » Tue May 22, 2007 6:34 pm

Somali Shemale the evidence is here I suggest you reread this whole topic then aniga ila hadal dameeryahow fera yar leh.
Laughing

B!tch azz nugga

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.