Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why do some sisters wear the hijab with tight jeans?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BaByGaL_8701
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: why do some sisters wear the hijab with tight jeans?

Postby BaByGaL_8701 » Sat May 26, 2007 4:17 pm

[quote="musika man"]90% of somali women wear now shukkah/hijab and still fighting for their qawiil, why? i heard stories about black women having no awra3. somali women don't want be called blacks after using diana cream.[/quote]

^^^ Shocked What and Where Did U Get That Statement From is Not Tru. Confused Confused Confused Confused

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon May 28, 2007 10:10 am

Wouldn't it be a great world if everyone was just concerned about their own moral well being? What a bunch of focking busy bodies.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Mon May 28, 2007 10:14 am

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]I hate the mermaid jean skirts Shocked[/quote]

loooooooooooooooooooooool

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon May 28, 2007 10:24 am

becous they think its sexy

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Mon May 28, 2007 10:34 am

Maxaa kaa galaay?

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Mon May 28, 2007 10:37 am

Qariya Surprised other wise we have to stare you girls

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby +chilli » Mon May 28, 2007 10:40 am

Lower your gaze..

btw guys stare anyway!..I think its a illness ya'll suffer from

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Mon May 28, 2007 10:45 am

^But some girls definitely like to be stared at thats why they wear tight jeans without nigis Laughing

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby +chilli » Mon May 28, 2007 10:47 am

Lol, your not right..

Aiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aiman » Mon May 28, 2007 2:56 pm

What I think about them is that they are impure and disgrace to Islam by imitating the kuffr life style for their selfish behavior. Hopefully God willing I would never want to marry such undignified women who shares her beauty with the rest of the world as a sex object.

[quote="sadeboi"]its their choice...and I am not trying to call you hypocritical but your preaching religion..yet this is sort of like a "xan"[/quote]

[quote="Ismahan123"]Xan.com Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes[/quote]

It is not "xan" it is the truth that need to be addressed. It is a duty for every Muslim to advise fello Muslim when they are doing something wrong and improper.

===>Al-Amr Bil-Ma'roof Wa An-Nahy 'An Al-Munkar<===
Ordering Right and Forbidding Wrong

"You are the best community ever brought forth for mankind (in that) you command the proper and forbid the improper and believe in God." (3:110)

"Let there among you be a group that summon to all that is beneficial commands what is proper and forbids what is improper; they are the ones who will prosper." (3:104)

"Believing men and believing women are protecting friends of one another; they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong; they perform salat and give zakat..." (9:71)

"(Believers) who repent, serve and glorify God...command the proper and forbid the improper..." (9:112)

"(Luqman said to his son:) O my son: Establish regular prayer, command the proper and forbid the improper and bear with patience and steadfastness whatever difficulties you have to face (as a result)." (31:17)

I'm not pointing out fingers but I noticed some of our so called Muslims when they are told the truth get offended and all and come out with this favorite defensive "who are you to judge or backbiting e.t.c. God is only our/my judge?" This is not about "judging" or "xan" is rather addressing what is immoral from moral and what is wrong from right. I understand some of you might be offended and hurt but the truth must be preserved whether you like it or not offended or not because some of these impure Muslims are giving the pure and proper Muslims and Islam a bad name and damaging our dignity.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Mon May 28, 2007 3:47 pm

[quote="Aiman"]

"What I think about them is that they are impure and disgrace to Islam by imitating the kuffr life style for their selfish behavior. Hopefully God willing I would never want to marry such undignified women who shares her beauty with the rest of the world as a sex object."

Is that what Islam teaches you? Because a woman chooses to dress the way she feels comfortable in you have to make an idiotic staement claiming she's impure and disgrace to Islam. Shocked

What about the muslims who focking kill and murder others then go to the mosque and pray? What about the ones that are dysfunctional human beings? Aren't they a disgrace too? Or is there a double standard here?

"I'm not pointing out fingers but I noticed some of our so called Muslims when they are told the truth get offended and all and come out with this favorite defensive "who are you to judge or backbiting e.t.c. God is only our/my judge?" This is not about "judging" or "xan" is rather addressing what is immoral from moral and what is wrong from right. I understand some of you might be offended and hurt but the truth must be preserved whether you like it or not offended or not because some of these impure Muslims are giving the pure and proper Muslims and Islam a bad name and damaging our dignity."

You are judging an individual by his/her garments and not what's in their heart. That isn't mankind's duty although society does that on tha regular. Is that what Islam teaches people?

You self-righteous Islamic muthafockers are unbelievable. Shocked You wanna tell people what you think is immoral and castigate them because their outlook vary from yours. How intelligent is that? Women dressing the way they do isn't what's giving your religion a bad name...its the ones who blow up focking towers, embassies and kill innocent people are the ones that are doing that Sad

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Mon May 28, 2007 3:51 pm

ballers,

u fukin brain dead adoon go and eat banana or somthing u fukin ape

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Mon May 28, 2007 3:54 pm

You can't judge the girls, thats ALLAH's job

worry about yourself and you're impending judgment

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Mon May 28, 2007 3:59 pm

[quote="muktaar"]ballers,

u fukin brain dead adoon go and eat banana or somthing u fukin ape[/quote]

this coming from a somali who was raped and finger-focked by his dad as a kid. Go figure Laughing

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Mon May 28, 2007 4:01 pm

baller

when u swllow my holly sperms u will gain more brain cells u baboon Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.