Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Greatest Song ever !!!!!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

The Greatest Song ever !!!!!!!!!!

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:33 pm

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Greatest Song ever !!!!!!!!!!

Postby SummerRain » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:35 pm

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:47 pm

Kulaha.. "stars of Somalilad" sxb.. i dont mean to spoil your fun but do you know how many NON somalilanders where performing there?.. even my abti faryare was on stage... walle you guys are begging it.. the only star you are claiming there is the midgaan Nimca yaasin.. Laughing

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:49 pm

Nimca Yasin is Isaaq.......no? Shocked

KK be nice. Very Happy

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Karbashkillaa... There is alot of Non Somalilander Fanaans there, i know Farayare my self, i see him every week end in the shiisha place in North London performing for some Qaad addicted crack head Singel mothers...

and you said the only artist from somaliland is Nimco Yaasin Laughing I can name you 3 Aadan Madoobe Fanaans who were performing that night Laughing let alone the rest of the Isaaq Fanaans....

xamari_gash
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: HOOYADA ORAD SANKA KA WASS RIP-KIYAN U NEEKY APE LOOKIN XABASHII

Postby xamari_gash » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:55 pm

[quote="Karbaash_killa"]Kulaha.. "stars of Somalilad" sxb.. i dont mean to spoil your fun but do you know how many NON somalilanders where performing there?.. even my abti faryare was on stage... walle you guys are begging it.. the only star you are claiming there is the midgaan Nimca yaasin.. Laughing[/quote]

HOT ONE

MERKAL MAN

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:04 pm

Ashlee-- Shaqo yeelo!

LIqaaye..- He can make his living in which ever way he likes aslong as he making
some $$ threw his tallent .. even though we all know who those crakhead single mothers are and they are from EAST .. back to the point.. Seriously I love the somaliland celebration.. dont take no offence i just couldnt state the obvious Laughing

xamari_gash
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xamari_gash » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:11 pm

I SWEAR ASHLEE AINT EVEN IN DIS TOPIC Laughing

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:14 pm

No worries bro... Somalias most famous and the Greatest artists are from the Hawiye Clan Cool but keep in mind they had to take some somali classes in Hargeisa, before they started their career Laughing

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:19 pm

[quote="xamari_gash"]I SWEAR ASHLEE AINT EVEN IN DIS TOPIC Laughing[/quote]

i know like wtf?! Confused Laughing

xamari_gash
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xamari_gash » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:23 pm

[quote="Ashlee"][quote="xamari_gash"]I SWEAR ASHLEE AINT EVEN IN DIS TOPIC Laughing[/quote]

i know like wtf?! Confused Laughing[/quote]

I CAN SENSE HIS HIGH Laughing

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:25 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A60Hk7TL-J8

snm song bye mr dulcad makahil man

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:34 pm

Xamari gash = ashlee .. funny how quick the logs in to post sumin... as soona s her name is mentioned!! bacda iska fur yarey!

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:39 pm

[quote="Karbaash_killa"]Xamari gash = ashlee .. funny how quick the logs in to post sumin... as soona s her name is mentioned!! bacda iska fur yarey![/quote]

ur beyond retarded. Rolling Eyes

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.