Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Haters: Don't Hate the Player but Hate the Game

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Player Haters: Don't Hate the Player but Hate the Game

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:30 am

I have this cousin who is getting on my nerves. At every aroos or Somali party, she makes a point of disrupting me in my shuukansi. Just when I think she is not there and I am spitting game and trying to lure the Xalimo into my web, she appears out of no where and begins her usual disruptive tatics: dancing closely with me, pulling me to the side, giving me the long hug & kisses on the cheek. She leaves this impression on others that there is something going on between us. It really pisses me off.

Then there is another cousin who is a so called wadaad. He got the goatee, the dot on his head from hitting his head on the mat. Everytime we meet he makes a point of asking about my personal life especially women. He is such a hypocrite as he does shuukansi with other women while his wife is away. We were leaving the Somali restaraunt, a Somali sister who is my neighbor said hello and talked to me for a few minutes. My cousin starts going into a lil speech about how she is a good girl and I should not luugoyo her yada yada. He doesn't even realize that I don't have a relationship with this sister nor would I want to.

My patience is running out on these two playa hating cousins and I am looking for ways to return the playa hating.

I got two ideas: exposing the wadaad's shenanigans and for my female cousin, I will wait for the day I see her with this man she is interested in and disrupt their shuukansi by pretending that her and I are an item.

Meles Zenawi
Location: Fighting terrorism in Somalia, and promoting peace and reconciliation.

Re: Player Haters: Don't Hate the Player but Hate the Game

Postby Meles Zenawi » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:33 am

In Ethiopia, player hating is a misdeamenor, and "cock blocking" is a feloney. Cool

Premier Meles.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:36 am

Meles,

Enuff said. Playa hating should be a felony.

skruu

Postby skruu » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:39 am

let me have her number i will keep her busy Cool she needs some love too

Meles Zenawi
Location: Fighting terrorism in Somalia, and promoting peace and reconciliation.

Postby Meles Zenawi » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:40 am

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Meles,

Enuff said. Playa hating should be a felony.[/quote]

Come to Addis brother. The girls there rock, and are so hot. Unlike the Kenyan girls you used to deal with Kenya lover boy.

Premier Meles.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:08 pm

Meles aka COSTA,

Sure thing Laughing

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:51 pm

LOL @ abdi,

i don't know about your wadaad coz, but definitely your xalimo coz want in ey kuugu qabato so take a hint nacasyahow. and wait a minute...why are u callin' yourself a player now..thought u was distancing yourself from the title. hmmm. i was right about u dee. Laughing

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:06 pm

A/Wahab,

Maybe the wadaad is in the market for wife number two, give him a break, he is just being concerned about your sleazy ways. As for your female cuz, fukk her brains out.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:10 pm

Sir Luugoyo:

Never Laughing Because I will see her every other day and the last thing I need is a tribunal of Odeey telling me to do the right thing after the damage has been done Laughing

zulaika,

My dear, ain't nothing wrong with the game until you find that special one.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:10 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree with Sir Lug: Fuk her brain out, she is begging for it.. and the Wadaad send him to Tabliiq some where in Pakistan....

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:13 pm

Sir LuugoyO:

About my wadaad cousin, he too is a player but one who wears capris and has a long goatee.

So why is he hating on a brother when he is doing the same thing Shocked

His wife is a miskiin woman who tolerates his bullcrap.

Liqaaye,

Saxiib, u must be crazy. Next thing, Odeeyal come by. Dacwo, shiido, gogool and soon I am sitting in front of a wadaad doing a nikaax for no good reason.

PLUS: I will have to see this Xalimo far more often than a woman whom I am not related too. She would haunt me at aroosaha, tacsi, and saab.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:23 pm

A/Wahab,

I still stand my grounds of fukking that cuzins brains out. Man, she is asking for it and holding it on a platter, what else would you want it on? On your nose? or else, ask her to perform some kinky stuff you know she won't do, that will be the last of her, she will think you are a freak in that department

I had similar situation but she wasn't my cuz, she was the sister of my brother's wife, she was literally rubbing it on me, and we were living in the same apartment (so definetely daily encounter was inevitable)

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:25 pm

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]A/Wahab,

I still stand my grounds of fukking that cuzins brains out. Man, she is asking for it and holding it on a platter, what else would you want it on? On your nose? or else, ask her to perform some kinky stuff you know she won't do, that will be the last of her, she will think you are a freak in that department

I had similar situation but she wasn't my cuz, she was the sister of my brother's wife, she was literally rubbing it on me, and we were living in the same apartment (so definetely daily encounter was inevitable)[/quote]

BY FAR, THE MOST CLASSIC CASE OF

L-U-G-G-O-Y-O Laughing Laughing Laughing

U sure live up to your name Laughing

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:33 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A/Wahab,

Let's just say that girl throws up everytime my name is mentioned in her presence Laughing Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:36 pm

Luugoyo:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't get it when u tell a Xalimo that you are not good for her and that things should not happen but she then accuses you of being negative or having low self esteem Shocked

Then her booty makes you rescind your advice and you jump into a bootycall that she then equates to commitment of a relationship Surprised

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.