Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE BUSINESS BETWEEN HAWIYE AND ISAAQ CONTI......

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

THE BUSINESS BETWEEN HAWIYE AND ISAAQ CONTI......

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:49 am

This Caasho Bijo thinks he can stop Hawiye from doing their Businesses with the Isaaqs Laughing

In ku dhow boqol qof oo maanta u duulay Hargeysa xilli 24 saac ka hor uu dhaqan galay go’aan ka soo baxay waaxda duulista DF oo lagu mamnuucay duulimaadyada u kicitima Somaliland

Waxaa maanta garoonka dayuuradaha Aadan cadde International Airport ee magaalada Muqdisho ka dhoofay ku dhowaad 100 ruux oo ku sii jeeda magaalada Hargeysa oo xarun ah Jamhuuriyada la baxday Somaliland xilli ay 24 saac ka soo wareegtay go’aan ka soo baxay waaxda duulista iyo saadaasha hawada ee dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya kaasoo lagu sheegay in la mamnuucay dhamaanba duulimaadyadii u kala gooshi jiray magaaladan Muqdisho iyo magaalooyinka Hargeysa iyo Berbera ee Jamhuuriyada Somaliland.

www.Dayniile.com

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: THE BUSINESS BETWEEN HAWIYE AND ISAAQ CONTI......

Postby King-of-Awdal » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:55 am

Ok quick question Since when did anyone need a visa or even a passport to come to Hargeisa am i missing something cause i sure didnt hand no passport when i went there this past summer and there were folks from every corner in somalia and none of em did and by the way if by any chance they even stamped my passport with a somali stam lets just say u will be interegoated throughly by u know who. Cool

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:00 am

Yo i'm going to Somaliland within months and i'm just wondering if they will be asking me for a passport. Will being isaaq good enough, or am i gonna have to show them my Aussie passport?

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:06 am

[quote="Madmadoobe"]Yo i'm going to Somaliland within months and i'm just wondering if they will be asking me for a passport. Will being isaaq good enough, or am i gonna have to show them my Aussie passport?[/quote]

well our summer is ending well since ur in OZ am assuming ur summer is in Nov and Dec and just one advice what ever u do dont let anyone put anykind of record of u being in somalia. i dont know about OZ laws but Canadian and American immigration officials usually will intergate ya alot and especially now a dayz since the UIC. as for entering i crossed the border from Djbouti to Saylac and and there is no one their as long as u hand them a few bucks ur good to go. but watch out when ur leaving cause they will try to stamp ur passport what ever u do dont allow it or ur screwed. Very Happy

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:07 am

King: The TFG aka Majeerten goverment wanted to stop all the flights coming from Mogadisho to Hargeisa and all the Flights Going to Mogadisho from Somaliland... Casho bijo wants to stop the Business between the 2 capitals...

MaDoobe.. Laughing being Isaaq is not enough, you need a Passport and 50$ Dollars cash Laughing to go true..

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:09 am

[quote="King-of-Awdal"][quote="Madmadoobe"]Yo i'm going to Somaliland within months and i'm just wondering if they will be asking me for a passport. Will being isaaq good enough, or am i gonna have to show them my Aussie passport?[/quote]

well our summer is ending well since ur in OZ am assuming ur summer is in Nov and Dec and just one advice what ever u do dont let anyone put anykind of record of u being in somalia. i dont know about OZ laws but Canadian and American immigration officials usually will intergate ya alot and especially now a dayz since the UIC. as for entering i crossed the border from Djbouti to Saylac and and there is no one their as long as u hand them a few bucks ur good to go. but watch out when ur leaving cause they will try to stamp ur passport what ever u do dont allow it or ur screwed. Very Happy[/quote]

what is wrong with the stamp, I both have stamps of federal republic of somalia (puntland) and somaliland stamps on my passport and didnt recieve any problems yet

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:10 am

Who gives a fock seriously?? Man get your provincial talk where it matters, to iddor sections of the forum.

90% of the people here don't give a fock what happens west of Laas Caanood Arrow

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:14 am

DS.. Take your Bonn Marxaare Garac bullshid bak to Burkino Faaso.....

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:15 am

well our summer is ending well since ur in OZ am assuming ur summer is in Nov and Dec and just one advice what ever u do dont let anyone put anykind of record of u being in somalia. i dont know about OZ laws but Canadian and American immigration officials usually will intergate ya alot and especially now a dayz since the UIC. as for entering i crossed the border from Djbouti to Saylac and and there is no one their as long as u hand them a few bucks ur good to go. but watch out when ur leaving cause they will try to stamp ur passport what ever u do dont allow it or ur screwed. Very Happy[/quote]

^^Lol, wallahi I have heard exactly the same thing, people that came back from there told me not allow them to stamp it, or else these stupid white people might hustle you. Yeah man our summer starts in november.

"MaDoobe.. Laughing being Isaaq is not enough, you need a Passport and 50$ Dollars cash Laughing to go true..[/quote]

Liqaaye......Whats the $50 for man Laughing Laughing ?

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:18 am

Cashuurta Airportka....

30 dollar for going in, and 20 dollar to come out of the country Laughing

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:19 am

50 bucks aka landing fee to keep the airport runing and to keep some folkz happy even Toronto Pearson who has the most expensive landing fee in the World doesnt charge that much so i wonder where that money is heading to. Cool

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:22 am

[quote="LiQaaye_TDH"]Cashuurta Airportka....

30 dollar for going in, and 20 dollar to come out of the country Laughing[/quote]

Alright Laughing

Mrs Musika man
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: XAMAR cadey - Musika-Sultan-of-Banadiir, Majerteen-Abgaal Capitalistic Alliance (MACA)

Postby Mrs Musika man » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:41 am

Since when did Ali Gheedi become majerteen? and its the 2nd time he has done this.

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:46 am

Mrs musika.. musica man aint giving it to you??

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:48 am

The Billion dollar trade of jaad and world food program qamadi export and cambuulo and muufo import is indeed the backbone of the Somali economy. Nothing can break the Irir business of qamadi and cambuulo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.