Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hawiye, And Issaq Loose Usage Of The Word "Darood"....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hawiye, And Issaq Loose Usage Of The Word \"Darood\"....

Postby Alluring » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:56 am

Ina Baxar, what is Somaliland? It does not exist, nor will it. As long as Harti are living amongst the fools.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hawiye, And Issaq Loose Usage Of The Word "Darood"....

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:57 am

Somaliland is who your uncle is dying to talk to . To him and you I say NO!! Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hawiye, And Issaq Loose Usage Of The Word \"Darood\"....

Postby Alluring » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:01 pm

Is that another one of your illusions? You people are pathetic.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Laughing , Alluring the fact that Somalilans is NOT an internationally recognized state doesn't mean it doesn't exist !!
Kalmado af ingiiris ah oonad fahmayn waxay ka dhiganyihin baad isticmaaleysa , markaasad aniga ila imanaysa nacnacda.
Illusion --->"perception of something objectively existing in such a way as to cause misinterpretation of its actual nature "
Somaliland as far as being independent from the TFG{ the way they govern themselves} OBJECTIVELY exist as a state.Now I haven't said a word about Somaliland being a country !! You misinterpreted my statement , now whose illusions are we talking about here? Laughing

halfoshalfom-614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby halfoshalfom-614 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:46 pm

i live in columbus so ma layaabani these marexaan kids and their cuqdad ........cos 3 years old mareexaan kid and 100 yrs quule old .........waa isku mid ...............hate mj and harti.............but dats the quule side affect ............ Laughing

Phd in naago kudis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Phd in naago kudis » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:09 pm

alluring

worshipping caasho yusuf again

i hate majeerten becoz of people like alluring the tigray cock s.cuker that she is

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:33 pm

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:42 pm

Young Royal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Young Royal » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:47 pm

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:53 pm

[quote="Young Royal"]Luq,

“The biggest head scratcher is when Marehan are taking criticizm for a Gov't they have nothing to do with”

So, now your planning to turn Mr. Hiiraale famous words that he utter over the BBC loud and clear the other cheek. Correct me if am wrong but wasn’t he the one who said, “Ethiopia iska dhaafe kooxaha Islaamiyiinta waxaay ku haboon yihiin xittaa in loo adeegsado Yahuud.” Now, given your statement do you feel stupid? I know your trying to impress people but, sxb, don’t embarrass yourself.

“I'm MAREHAN-SADE-DAROOD, and my ancestors have been fighting Tigray since the 16th century at the times of Ahmed Gurey. This is in Brittish chronicles sxb. The last president of Somalia MSB (Aun) was miles away from Addis Ababa. Our Goobnimo, Patritism, Deek, and sharaf is undeniable in the eyes of Somali people.”

Yet you advise people of “faan.” Cajiib!

“Dhulo, SADE, Absame, Lelkasse and Warsan are all down to earth, strong, fierce and fearless people. Everything MJ is not.”

And he wants us to believe he has nothing against Majerteyn...ninku waa jiranyahay baan qabaa anigu walee lol

Baal ilaa eega his inconsistency one more time:

“Majerten are not famous. Their INFAMOUS. Their famous for always being hospitable and pleasing to the enemies of Somalia, and the enemies of Allah namely the colonizers and the Tigray today.”

Ninyahow ma aad fiyoowdide ilahay haku gargaaro waa bil Ramadane

By the way since what your trying to do here is obvious let me just remind you that this is still the only clan that produced two prime ministers and two presidents as the saying of the old Hawiye man attest to:

“Marna rashiid marna risaaq
Inta kale ma rootiyaa
Rasuulkii ha reed mare.”

Indeed, Siad Barre owes everything to President Sharmarke, the man who vigorously fought for him when General Daa’uud died so he could lead the national army. I can’t imagine where your clan would have been if it wasn’t for the assassinated president hard-won fight.[/quote]

You nailed it man...

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:57 am

[quote="halfoshalfom-614"]i live in columbus so ma layaabani these marexaan kids and their cuqdad ........cos 3 years old mareexaan kid and 100 yrs quule old .........waa isku mid ...............hate mj and harti.............but dats the quule side affect ............ Laughing[/quote]

War beenta jooji. Marehanki Columbus jooga waa dad daacad ah, oo aanin qabil iyo qablayaad ku dhax jiren, oo Ale dhinicis u soo jeestay bi idnilah. oo ku xiran Masajidka IBN TAYYIMAH. Quuleda nah, waa wixi ragnimoda, Goobnimoda iyo geesinimoda ka keentay wilisha SADE a laysa ka daalik?. Cool

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:18 am

All in all, while there are many disparate views in here and thats natural, lakin lets all come together on one thing:

Sheekadi "Darood" "Hawiye" WAA DHAMATAY and its a thing of the past. Arrow

Its retarded, so 1991 and counterproductive. This mythical Darood, Hawiye etc. doesn't make any sense. Clans from both sides that may not even have any problems with each other will hate each other just because of these two big mythical umbrella groups. The best thing is for everybody including myself to get out of this qabil shid, but if you must stay in it, everybody claim your sublcan and nothing else. I will personally reprimand any SADE in here that starts using this "Darood" name starting from today, and Reer Hawiye should do the same with their peeps. Cool

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 am

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]I know a lot of you may not like Darood and thats fine, lakin do you think you can start to narrow down to the subclan? If you have a problem with the TFG, don't lablel it a Darood Gov't as theres more Hawiye in it than Darood. If you have a problem with Puntland, don't use the Darood name. Politically and socially Darood has three groups: Harti, SADE and Absame. The biggest head scratcher is when Marehan are taking criticizm for a Gov't they have nothing to do with. Thank you.[/quote]

Why do u have to 'capitalize' the name 'sade'???? They all the same, i mean Daroods, yes Harti are the ones that count but whose counting. Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.