Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubbaland Shir in Gedo, PICTURES!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sangub
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Cell #128, OG-Block, Djibouti City transfer Department

Re: Jubbaland Shir in Gedo, PICTURES!!

Postby Sangub » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:02 pm

Ilmo Marexaan. Cool

Harti shut down their businesses in 1999 amidst the large influx of refugees and thugs into Kismayo--what Harti are you talking about? The few families that are left now reside in their original Waamo homes, which are the towns and villages spread throughout the region, just outside Kismayo.

However, the Harti wish you great luck in building your port city.

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:03 pm

Congratulations on Jubbaland, Sade and Ogadeen!

RIIGHAYE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: When I recognize the special significance it has for African Americans and the special pride" McCain

Postby RIIGHAYE » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:12 pm

We will see.

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Jubbaland is land that all inhabitant of Jubba share........so yes harti is included and dowladsade is just messing with you'll with the kenya comment.

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:25 pm

[quote="James Dahl"]Congratulations on Jubbaland, Sade and Ogadeen![/quote]

Stay out of our affairs white boy before I take some white, anglosaxon, protestant sisters of yours into my basement and assrape them into oblivion.

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:21 pm

[quote="Starscream"][quote="James Dahl"]Congratulations on Jubbaland, Sade and Ogadeen![/quote]

Stay out of our affairs white boy before I take some white, anglosaxon, protestant sisters of yours into my basement and assrape them into oblivion.[/quote]

Well since I have no sisters who fit that description, that'll be tough.

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:17 am

MR don't even inhabit more than 50% of Gedo, let alone talking about Jubbas. they share Gedo with Raxanweyn, Garre and many other tribes.

who can blame them for bieng ambitious, they are after all Daarood, and we are very abitious lot.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:57 am

Jamaal

What a coincidence that we both return around the same time. With that said, weli maadan caafimaadin waan arkaa oo cudurkii xumaayoo "Mareexaan Syndrome" la oran jiray baa kuhaya. I've heard Quule is quite good for it, you might wanna try it.

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:12 am

weey Mr Xoogsade, its nice that you are back. war meesha cunuga Dowladsade la baxay ayaa ku xaaray. sidaan usoo gali jiray uma imaado.

Dowladsade was telling us how some Dinosour fossils found in Gedo were part of MR History. Laa xowla. Shocked

anywayz how did u know that I am not frequenting this forum, if you are not using another alias like Sadaam. Laughing

Quule wa dubay iyo qaxwe ayaa igu fiicnaan lahaa.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:14 am

Jamaal yaa gabar Sade ah ku daro, dude practically salivates with happiness when he hears the Sade name.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:18 am

Jamaal

Sxb, even if I wanted to i don't think i can hide my writting style. I noticed you were gone because i've been browsing for a few weeks now.

p.s. what happened to our beloved clan section where us "odayaal" used to get together and cyber karbaash the daylights out of one another?.

I don't think you've tried the authentic Quule sxb, they probably sold you cheap knock off Quule grown on the outskirts of Goobweeyn. lemme guess Sadaam and Co. sold you the fake Quule?

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:21 am

^^ lol
I won't stop tormenting the Sade till they give me 2 of their dougther's hand in marriage to me. Laughing

waryaa is Hiiraale's trip to Asmara true?

anyways MR and us are fighting for resources, and survival. its only natural.

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:26 am

Xoogsade,

xoogsade I think it will soon be time to liberate the land from Amxaaro. A/lahi Yusuf is desperately trying to get them replaced with Arab and African troops, but Mr Geedi has proven to be a real Amxaar.

there is a beef between them and Yusuf is trying to replace Mr Fanax, he is money loving xaayow.

so Xoogsade get me a Ceyr to annoint the new PM.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:32 am

You are not lying about Tuug Gheedi. This year is much more expensive for Somalis in Somalia to go to Hajj cuz of Gheedi...last Umrah the murtad convinced the main Somali umrah travel agency he will give them the only license to plan all the somali umrah travelors for a fixed sum of money, "insurance money". he took the money and never spoke back to them again, to make up for last year they increased their fees tremendously this year all cuz of the Tuug.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:36 am

[quote="JaMaaL-23"]so Xoogsade get me a Ceyr to annoint the new PM.[/quote]

Lol.

War ninyahow raggii Ceyr, ayagoon weli socod baran baanu intaan diyeeshe uwada xirnay garoomada soo dhoobnay and in the end the pressure of playing politics with people that have international backing became too much to bear for them. Not to mention they went all ape sh!t on us once they thought they had some momentum going for them. Marka it looks like you guys will be stuck with Geedi till the mandate expires at which time things will dramatically change.

Sxb waan la socdaa ineey mid xun ka dhex taagantahay labada nin, laakiinse dhibka jiraa waxuu yahay the found of the TFG ( the TPLF) supports Geedi more than they do Odayga and Xamar is Abgaal deegaan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.