Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gabayguu tiriyey ninkii Afxame guursaday

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Support The governor of the die-hard nationalist Ali Sandule

Gabayguu tiriyey ninkii Afxame guursaday

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:36 am

Ciilkamakore ma dhamaystiri kartaa please.

UURAYSTAY OO WAXAAN SIDAA UBADO SHAYDAANE
MA UDGOONI MANA UUNSAN UMULA NAAREED
PLS DHAMAYSTIR..
SHEIKH CAATO

LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Gabayguu tiriyey ninkii Afxame guursaday

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:44 am

Ciilkamakore,
Taariikhda aniga iyo adigu midna ma bedeli karee gabayga soo daa Laughing Laughing
Sheikh Caato

LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:56 am

Afxakame Married his fellow Dhulmahante man around 1860-1870. The big-assed Yahye victum (some say he was Hayak to blame those Yibirs) was a well-known faggot and the Afxakame put a ring to his finger. Sadomy was a not common practice at time even in europe.
This was nothing short of a shame of a nation. First Dhegdheer and group was after human flesh and now this. HJ was buffled and that is when they started to chase Dhulmahanto from the Nogal Godan and Cayn area. Upto this date, they still commemorate that great fag by an early spring march.
1988, The dictator, using the national army, Cagdheer refugees, Qurjiile, Uursangelis, majertains, south african mercinaries, try to depopulate the master race of Isaaq.
-Dhulmahantos sought the opportunity to re-capture their lost land by invading Habar Jeclo. Since they cannot face habar jeclo by themselves they thought the army and the military might of the somali army will help them acheive their goal.
-HJ defended their terretories with pride and brave hearts. Not even a single inch were taken by the Qurjiile eventhough they tried everything of their discreation.
-1991, the Dark and hog-faces Darood monkeys came to Burco announcing their surrender. I still have the videos of the Qurjiile elders and Graads begging for mercy .
-As usual, they ducked the ultimate death thanks to the forgiving hearts of Habar Jeclo. Why would a master punish his subjects after admitting defeat. Habar Yoonis wanted to cleanse the Sadomites from Somaliland territory but the cat dodged death when Habar Jeclo elders and military machine protected for yet another time.
-The Dhulmahante continued their whoredom by courting with Puntland. Like a typical call-girl, they changed sides and share the bed with the Habar Gidir hunks who takes no prisoners.
-With no shame or remorse. with no pride and prestige. The brianless ***** of MataanCideed and his qurjil brethrens established themselves in Somalinet forum claiming everthing in the book.
Once a wh.ore.. ALWAYS a wh.ore

love waxay ku faantaa xalaa dhawr nin ii timiye
Naaguhuba waa lay dhabey bay dhalasha moodaane
Maantana dhulmahantaa ka dhigan dhali qadhmuunaaye

source Rampage 2005

LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:07 am

The question remains..

Where is Ciilkamakore hiding?

Note: I reserve the right to declare myself to claim Ciilkamakore is my own house pet.

LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:50 am

My slave Ciilkamakore is to scare....I am eager to give his monthly doses.. Very Happy Very Happy

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:52 pm

The Great Rampage............... Tariikh iyo ka tegay

LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:08 am

LiQaaye_TDH

I think Rampage inuu yahay ben dover...markaad eegto qoritaanka iyo styleka.

Sheikh Caato

LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:59 am

How come that I have missed this
Xigmadadan

Enjoy

By X.Playa on 28 Mar 2007

Candhoole,

I see you are buckling under your kuumbo mythology , its self evident when it comes to the long history of Garxajis Vs Ogaadeen your not so sure of your self. You relying in poor maps written by a British sergant sitting in his colonial office and thats as far as your knowledge reaches.

Iam not sure you even know the proper maps of somalia, even young childern from the Hawd region know from the age of 10 that Wardheer is located south of Walwaal and not the other way around aoccording to your map, but then again what a Qurjiile know about the Hawd beyond Bookh and Mirqaanweyne. Its pretty obvious the map was made according to oral discribtions i doubt if your British source left his office.

According to your map Yabare an Oromo group lived in Hargaysa as recently as 1930's and Ceelafweyne was a Dhulbahnate settelment an obvious non sense, the farcical part is dividing and sub dividing different lineage of Ogaadeen as reer Isaaq (cali) reer Isaaq ( Haaruun) , Reer Ugaas Nuur, reer Ugaas Kooshin etc , and then all of a sudden Maxamed Zubeer as though Maxamed Zubeer is completly different from reer isaaq or reer Abdalle. For Candho and his Xaarti that might have pass unnoticed but any avid reader of somali history would notice how ludicrous is to say Muuse Ismaaciil, xirsi Cismaan in one area and then give another area to Ismaaciil Care as though Muuse and Xirsi are not but a sub-clan of the Ismaaciil Care same for the Maxamed Zubeer (reer Isaaq and reer Abdile) Ogaadeen.

As to your claim that these poems never exist i don't blame you, your nothing but a historian micky mouse regarding who is who in the Ogaadeen Vs Garxajis 1686-1955 conflict over land. This area in particular is beyond your comfort zone , a man that boast of Cumar Dage could find himself at lost hearing the poetry of Xarbi, Cabeeye, Maax Dhagoole, Food Cade, and the rest of the Absame such as Camanje and Dayl Yogol, not even your Qurjiile expert can recall any poems aparat from Guba and the Qurjiile central funk hole of Caashu Dhuux.

I can quote you 33 poems from poetic chains of Dhurwaale, Dheryo, Koorane, and the last war where Awaare was taken at last and the Ciidagale reached the outskirts of Dhagaxbuur the battle of Weerane.

"Ma halkaasay kaa maraysaa. I have thoroughly destroyed the Habar Yoonis history in that other thread from a while back that you abandoned after I bludgeoned you to death with my hammer blows"

Don't kid yourself Candhoole , you and I know one another very well and at the end of the day facts not fiction always decides our debate, your a Xaarti Dhilos after all a weakling a clan that even the Ogaadeen you quote so much and Maxamed Cumar Dage portrayed as nothing but a woman and dared you to resist the Muusayaal ( reer Cawl and Muuse Care) just a simple sub-sections of the great Habar Yoonis:

Murdud Reebe gabaygaan kal horre uunka maqashiiyey
Inay midigta qaadaan, lawaa miidha Habarwaaye
Dadku magaca waw wada jiray, midhaha Daaroode
Mara-wenyta Reer Faraxoow deyse murankiiye

Haweenkuba maro laga furoo mahad ku sheegaaye
Macbuudkii abuuriyo siddaa Maaligoow galaye
Wax la mid ah qabiil mayey ahoo miidha qaayibaye
Laga maarsay laba Muuse iyo mohosho Reer Cawle

Warsangali u mari Hartiga yaan gabalkii moogaane
Majeerteen u sheeg xaajadaa waa mashaqo weyne
Kuwii ficilka maamuli ogaa wada muhiibsiiya.

So much of Qurji menace and so much for your hankering over the young Ogaadeen poet. He summoned your entire Xaarti and dared them to just fend off the Muusayaal , Warsangali and Majeerteen included while he claimed his Ogaadeen had fought to the last drop of blood defending their land against the Habar Yoonis, do you see the ironey here Candho boy, the entire Daarood and few sections of the Habar Yoonis and you are quoting me British maps while iam quoting you your amore Maxamed Cumar Dage refering to you Xaarti as an emasculated puss.

Now as far as the poem;

"Aan sii ambaqaado gabaygaad tidhi Xarbi Dheeraa leh. The Gabay is calaacal. Whose Calaacal? Daarood or Isaaq? These are the lines that follow from where you left"

Not at all pinky, but as i have always told you learn from the master kiddie and you will learn more then Caasho Dhuux and Dage, you see Qurji boy history is not learned from articales in the internet , quoting me an articale from http://www.ceynaba.com and claiming if Mr so and so of so and so tribe claimes the poem belongs to so and so then Iam mistaken is not only silly but it shows how ill informed and naive you are.

Who is your authority besides your mythical Habar Yoonis potery expert from caynaba.com,??

According to Muuse Galaal who interviewed the great Xaaji Adan Cali Maygaag the grand son of Sultaan Diiriye's advisor in Baar Taleex in Xamar ( and i do have the tape) and the contemprary of Xarbi and Qawdhan who was then at an old rip age of 72 in 1981 the 2 poems are a complete 2 different once, he taped both chains of Xarbi Vs Qawdhan and Camanje Vs Aflow.

Last but not least , let me correct few lines for you:

Ma haddaa dhulkii laga cammiray, aqallo caarcaarle
Nimankii la caansiirin jirey, ma calqadaa saaran
Cududaha miyaa loogu tolay, Alifyo caarcaarle
Cishiriinka soo hadhay miyay, damacsanyiin caawa

Nimanka la caansiirin jiray wa ayo?

Cidna miyaanay kaga yaabahayn, caasiyada dhaartay
Cashiiriyo miyaan laga baqayn, ciidamo u hiisha
Waxba yaan calaacalin rag waa, cayn walba u jooge
Waayadan Cawaaloow ma tirin, Aayadaa culuse
Ma callaqay madaafiicda waa, taan cabbayn jiraye

This the correct version of the poem and he was refering to the Arab and not even the Ogaadeen when an Arab sergant shot 2 Ciidagale:

*. Cirku waayo badan buu gudhaa, caadku duug yahaye
*. Dhulku wuxu caddaadaa markuu, Mayay ka caagaaye
*. Ceeryaamo rays maleh hadday, curato jiilaale
*. Cidu haday haraadana qadhaadh ceelka lagu guurye
*. Warka Cadan iyo noogu yimi, cudurka lay saaray
*. Cududaha sidoo layga xidhay, calawga uurkayga
*. Cagta socodka ciir-ciirisga, Lawga ka cuslaatay
*. Ma hurdadaan ka caariday dadkoon cidiba soo jeedin

*. Waa midaan canaanteeda qabay, ceebtu suuliyne?
*. Maantana tolkaan ku camirraa, cawdu maw duushay
*. Cabdi Bari miyaa go'ay sidii, madag cuf loo waayey

*. Ma canbaar-cadkii baa la jaray, curaddadii iido
*. Caleen jalaya saw reer Gobdoon, caawa kama liito
*. Cabdi Dheere, caal-saarradii, Ciise iyo iidle

*. Ma casaanyo golay baa kuwii, caaradka u joogtay
*. Ma Cadow faraxaanaa dhamaan, ceelka wada jooga
*. Carfigii miyaa layga ridey, calanki guudkayga
*. Ma car-jabay shisheeyuhu baguu, caawa lee yahaye
*. Geelii casaha lagala baxay, cobol ma loo daayey
*. Ma ragii ka caagaaa aduun, caawa dhaqanaaye
*. Ma hadaa dhulkii laga camiray aqallo caad weyn le
*. Raggay cafuufleey dhigeen, curashadii dayrta
*. Arabkay calaaqadaa sudheen ma calqadaa saaraan
*. Cududaha miyaa loogu tolay, Alifyo caarcaarle
*. Cishiriinka soo hadhay miyay, damacsanyiin caawa

*. Cidna miyaanay kaga yaabahayn, caasiyada daatay
*. Cashiiriyo miyaan laga baqayn, ciidamo u hiisha
*. Waxba yaan calaacalin rag waa, cayn walba u jooge

and now Xarabi's poem upon the death of Cabeeye begins as :

waa weedh calaacal ah waxan caawa ku hadlaaye
Sidii naag cusayb lagu eryoo, caado lagu baajey
Oon Curado aadiyo lahayn, gabadh u ciidmaysa
Oo ceeb in lagu sheego iyo, cay ka baqanaysa
Carcaraafayeey xalay miyaan, ciil la ledi waayey
Sida Halaq godkii ku caddilmoo, cawski qarin waayey
Curduduubmayeey xalay miyaa, cidhif bannaanaaday
Sidii inan cadradahoo hugiyo, gogol ku ceeboowdey
Oo Aabbaheed inu caddibo, uga cabsoonaysa
Ciiltaamayeey xalay miyaan, cawdi ledi waayey
Sidii dhaan carceeroo ka yimi, lebida cuunkeeda
Ama caynab geeloo Berbera, cagaha soo joojey
Caatoobeyeey xalay miyaa, cagaha aan jiidey

Sidii Cawl ban lagu weeraroo, baydar celinaayo
Cag halkii u saaraba mid kale, kaga ciyoo baacshey
Is caguujayeey xalay miyay, cidhibti dhiigowdey
.................................................. etc.

The 2 poems are completly different no Muuse Galaal nor Xaaji Adan Wadaad mixed the 2 which had different history and composed by 2 different men from 2 different clans.

Now Candho Boy??? how much have you learned so far?? see you at the exam, the Prof have better things to worry about.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.