Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Majerten girls in Bosaso

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Re: Majerten girls in Bosaso

Postby Unclebin- » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:53 pm

I guess there is no such thing as a dugis in Gedo? Laughing If your taking pride in Quran school children.

Wareer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wareer » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:56 pm

couple of them are Somali but not all of them.

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:59 pm

They look like they from Bukina Faso, agin am not surprised having seen many Majareerteen who look like they from Mozambique

Basra defending her Jareerteen heritage. Priceless Laughing Laughing

Ican
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ican » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:04 pm

Xidigta

Don't you have some british balls to tickle for recognition, your wasting precious minutes here.
As for Mozambique, it's recognized African state that doesn't fight over grain. They are above you.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:04 pm

Xiding it is no secret that i love my reer ayeeyo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:24 pm

Majerten and Marehan are both being idiots. down

There both hurling insults to each other over nutcase shegaatos from their respective clans. (Cabdallah, Coolpoison)
Last edited by Luq_Ganane on Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Koronto91 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:27 pm

Luq,

OGs have abstained from this civil war. I called off the whole Cagdheer brigade led by Guhad112, they were ready to whopp some serious butt!

Cabdallah should feel ashamed of himself for inciting a civil war.... down

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:28 pm

^^

Laughing

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:30 pm

So disgusting. Shows the mental IQ of the loser who will post pictures of such innocent girls.

ps

i dont see anything with those girls. they all look fine.

Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Koronto91 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:31 pm

Luq,

This place seems to be worse during Ramadan. WTF is going on? I see atleast 2-3 topics about qabiil bashings and all hell breaks loose... down

People need to take a chill pill, nobody can bear the burden of carrying their WHOLE clan on their backs!

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:33 pm

Koronto,

I really just unraveled the Somalinet code recently. When I first came I was a lose cannon who would go after anybody who insulted my clan. However after a while I learned to not even dignify some posts by responding to known clowns. Laughing

Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Koronto91 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:39 pm

Luq,

I remember a time when talking about Qabyaalad was the lowest form of Badownimo. MSB ran a very effective campaign of keeping the animals in order. His government used to organize all sorts of creative ways to deter people from obsessing over Qabyaalad.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:47 pm

^^

Koronto, thanks for luring the anti-MSB sharks. Laughing

Dude, my Pops once told me that the mindset of Somalis today both in Somalia and the US, is so backwards and primitive that he and many of his former coleagues from back in the day can't even understand them. The education, civilization and class of Somalis during the time of MSB and the crazed stone age type of Somalis both in Somalia, the TFG and here on Somalinet today is totally different. I live in an area with many ex Gov officials and we're always either visiting, receiving or running into people like Abdullah Mire (Former minister of Education) Ali Samatr (Vice President, Defense Minister etc.) and many others. The class and sharaf they exhibit, and their wisdom is amazing Wallahi.
Last edited by Luq_Ganane on Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Postby Unclebin- » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:50 pm

Ali samatar carried out Xasuuq on Somalilanders. Under his order since he was supposedly in charge while siyad barre was incompetent and wheel chaired bound.... This is the marehan theory to get blood off of there hands...

He is hated by Isaaq more then General Morgan and that is saying a lot. Laughing

Ican
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ican » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:50 pm

[quote="Koronto91"]MSB ran a very effective campaign of keeping the animals in order. His government used to organize all sorts of creative ways to deter people from obsessing over Qabyaalad.[/quote]

That's because the less people obsessed with Qabalayad, the less likely they were to notice the rampant nepotism in his government. Clever fella that MSB was. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.