Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What happened to the governments wealth?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somali_123

Re: What happened to the governments wealth?

Postby Somali_123 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:45 am

[quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"]siyaad bare (AUN) dint take a penny from diz country it was the ministries dat looted the wealth of somalia[/quote]

Thanks for the input Cool[/quote]

u welcome sxb Very Happy

sxb when u goin to b-town i might go on diz comin summer Cool it will be ma first time to visit in beledweyn Laughing Laughing[/quote]

After my studies are over sxb... can't wait to go there abti.[/quote]

good luck man.. im in holidays till december ..are u doin uni Cool[/quote]

Yeah abti...our quarter just started....I will going to Beledweyne, Jalaqsi, Buulo Burto...[/quote]

kool man..i wana do dat adventure too man after b-town i will go to ceelbuur to visit ma abtiyaal Cool[/quote]

This will be my first time in Beledweyne too, most of my family is in Xamar... Family had a vacation home in bul burto also and still there and in good condition.. Cool

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 am

[quote="Somali_123"]Yeah inshallah Xamar, Beledweyne, Bul burto and couple of other cities...[/quote]

aight sxb c u there next summer man Cool

X-unit
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby X-unit » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:50 am

[quote="Somali_123"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"]siyaad bare (AUN) dint take a penny from diz country it was the ministries dat looted the wealth of somalia[/quote]

u welcome sxb Very Happy

sxb when u goin to b-town i might go on diz comin summer Cool it will be ma first time to visit in beledweyn Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Yeah abti...our quarter just started....I will going to Beledweyne, Jalaqsi, Buulo Burto...[/quote]

kool man..i wana do dat adventure too man after b-town i will go to ceelbuur to visit ma abtiyaal Cool[/quote]

This will be my first time in Beledweyne too, most of my family is in Xamar... Family had a vacation home in bul burto also and still there and in good condition.. Cool[/quote]

We recently bought a house down there too. I think your folks know my grandmother. She lived all her life down there....

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:51 am

[quote="Somali_123"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"]siyaad bare (AUN) dint take a penny from diz country it was the ministries dat looted the wealth of somalia[/quote]

u welcome sxb Very Happy

This will be my first time in Beledweyne too, most of my family is in Xamar... Family had a vacation home in bul burto also and still there and in good condition.. Cool[/quote]

buula burde is kool place wif alot of farms but b-town is the place Cool

Somali_123

Postby Somali_123 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:53 am

[quote="X-unit"][quote="Somali_123"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"]siyaad bare (AUN) dint take a penny from diz country it was the ministries dat looted the wealth of somalia[/quote]

u welcome sxb Very Happy

We recently bought a house down there too. I think your folks know my grandmother. She lived all her life down there....[/quote]

Mostly likely, knowing somalis and how they are... I remember going on vacation to bulburto as a kid.. We had a house by the river, that place was beautiful wallahi.. But i hear Xawadles mostly invest their money on Beledweyne, they should build up the whole region..

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:18 am

[quote="Somali_123"][quote="X-unit"][quote="Somali_123"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"][quote="X-unit"][quote="ciyaal_warta"]siyaad bare (AUN) dint take a penny from diz country it was the ministries dat looted the wealth of somalia[/quote]

u welcome sxb Very Happy

We recently bought a house down there too. I think your folks know my grandmother. She lived all her life down there....[/quote]

Mostly likely, knowing somalis and how they are... I remember going on vacation to bulburto as a kid.. We had a house by the river, that place was beautiful wallahi.. But i hear Xawadles mostly invest their money on Beledweyne, they should build up the whole region..[/quote]

yeah wallah we should invest whole hiiraan region there is no total peace dat makes u feel like invest everywhere in hiiraan walah inshallah once we settle in peace we will build hiiraan Cool

X-unit
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby X-unit » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:38 am

We could all meet up in B-town abti...build a dam..making it a non-flood zone in addition to that the dam can generate electricity to the province....

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:31 am

[quote="X-unit"]We could all meet up in B-town abti...build a dam..making it a non-flood zone in addition to that the dam can generate electricity to the province....[/quote]

yeah we will do it Cool

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:20 am

[quote="ciyaal_warta"]siyaad bare (AUN) dint take a penny from diz country it was the ministries dat looted the wealth of somalia[/quote]

up up

Thats the truth. Yes there were some people in the ministries that stole money all the time, not just towards the end, lakin with a collapsed economy Somali shillings wern't that useful anyway. Lakin no doubt about it, Xamar was looted from top to bottom. Even the Masajids in Xamar were looted as mooryan would pile all the Qurans and step on them so they could steal the lights on the ceilings of the Masjid, audhubilah.

Anyway X-Unit, this is sheeko between Darood-Hawiye and you're neither marka maxaa ka galay sxb? Ciyaalki Xawadle cuqdad baa dilay for nothing. Laughing Laughing

SLEW_DEM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SLEW_DEM » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:40 am

Hyperinflation, so the money become worthless and the fixed assets were looted.

-Executive-

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:46 am

[quote="Luq_Ganane"][quote="ciyaal_warta"]siyaad bare (AUN) dint take a penny from diz country it was the ministries dat looted the wealth of somalia[/quote]

up up

Thats the truth. Yes there were some people in the ministries that stole money all the time, not just towards the end, lakin with a collapsed economy Somali shillings wern't that useful anyway. Lakin no doubt about it, Xamar was looted from top to bottom. Even the Masajids in Xamar were looted as mooryan would pile all the Qurans and step on them so they could steal the lights on the ceilings of the Masjid, audhubilah.

Anyway X-Unit, this is sheeko between Darood-Hawiye and you're neither marka maxaa ka galay sxb? Ciyaalki Xawadle cuqdad baa dilay for nothing. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

loooolz sxb dammn rite somalia was looted by ministries and some officials in the goverment Siyaad rule was over 84 after the accident in wadada afgoye ma kastay he wanted to hand it over to other leaders but either if im not mistaken mareexaan elders or his sons said NO NO datz why he stayed in power till every somali was mad bout mareexan and lookin chances to overthrow u ...

newayz luq judgin by snet forum it seeeems like ciyaalka sade baa ugu cuqdad badan qabiil walbo fiigtaal bay ka qaadeeen Laughing Laughing

SLEW_DEM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SLEW_DEM » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:53 am

ciyaal_warta

If Marexaan are to blaim for the loss of the governments wealth, can you tell me were are all the properties and other fixed assets that belonged to the government is today? Are you saying that Marexaan took it too? Laughing

You should blaim those who looted the Kitaabs in the Mosques and sold them in Bakara Market. Cause they looted everything from A to Z.

Watch this Laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAXcsDjX9ZM Where are those planes today?

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:57 am

^^

Ciyaal, I wish MSB (aun) stepped down after 1986ki because a lot of people around him embarassed him and his legacy. Also some of the families who who married into his family had some serious crooks among them. Surprised

Also I've seen more people from other qabils like Issaq, MJ, Abgal, Murarsade become filthy rich (millionares), marka there goes the ministries. Laughing Laughing

Also, xal ka qaado beesha SADE, from Col Luq. Cool

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:10 am

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^

Ciyaal, I wish MSB (aun) stepped down after 1986ki because a lot of people around him embarassed him and his legacy. Also some of the families who who married into his family had some serious crooks among them. Surprised

Also I've seen more people from other qabils like Issaq, MJ, Abgal, Murarsade become filthy rich (millionares), marka there goes the ministries. Laughing Laughing

Also, xal ka qaado beesha SADE, from Col Luq. Cool[/quote]

i know diz murusade guy(somehow relative of ma mum) in ma area wardhiigley man he owns many hotels in wardhiigley alone let xamar he was the minister of finance his name was General Maxamed shiikh Osman (AUN)(he deid last year in dubai) also his son is filthy rich from the goverment's money walaahi i heard he owns houses in swiss and all the money of goverment is in hos own account in swiss bank dammmn alla dad maxay hantidii qaran cuneen Laughing Laughing

xaal waa lagaa aqbalay sxb

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:12 am

^^

Ciyaal, and you wanna know something funny?

Reer Muhammad Siyad live in my area, and they don't even live different than the average Somali. Confused

Wallee MSB (aun) was daacad I don't care what anybody says.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.